Cody vs Axel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
Okay, this is an All-Out Battle between One of both Serie's Best Fighters Cody from Final Fight and Axel from Streets of Rage!!!!!!!!!! Who will Win this All-Out Battle and take the Crown for their Series? Enjoy!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
Sorry for Double-Posting and this is going to be a Tough Battle, so choose wisely!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

SaTsuJiN
this would be an awesome fight I think.. Axel's dragon fist must be really strong... but I still dont know o_O

Sonic x 20
Both Cody and Axel have been Fighting Bad Guys for Along Time in their Series and Learned NEW MOVES as well. Cody's Criminal Uppercut can do Multiple Hits and Axel's Bare Knuckle can do Multiple Hits!!!!!!!! They Both can are Even Good at taking Hits!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
Sorry for Double-Posting again and which One of these Two's Attacks are More Effective?

brainchild81
Axel wins. That "Kaya Soppa" (Chaos upper?)punch (fwd, fwd, attack) was tough & he's invincible while doing the standing special move punch if I remember right

Sonic x 20
The Attack of Axel's that is Fwd, Fwd, Attack is Called Bare Knuckle and the Standing Punch Special that Axel also does is called Dragon Smash. A is Invincible wjible doing those Attacks!!!!!!! One of them May Have More Effect Attacks than the other, but don't Expect them to Defeat the other So Easily!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.