Batman/Robin/Nightwing vs. Captain America/Batgirl/Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Fight takes place in the middle of Gotham City. Who wins?

Droopy
Daredevil

Droopy
Vs

Droopy
Nightwing

Droopy
that sounds cool

batdude123
I never said anything about Daredevil.

braz
hmm, good fight, but IMO despite incredible teamwork with the bat team, i think wolvie's teams with special abilities(adamantium bones,healing factor, super endurance, impeccable martial arts skills) overruns batman and his squad this time.

no

batdude123
Batman has strong enough gas in his belt to temporarily stun Solomon Grundy, if he could do that to him then I think that he could do that to Wolverine to incapacitate him and then KO him via anything in his belt and Captain America can go down and so can Batgirl.

braz
hmmmmm, maybe.....or batman could just stun Wolverine like u said with a gas capsule and then strangle him to death or w/e,but then what?cuz IMO robin n nightwing wouldnt be able to handle Captain America and Batgirl, but maybe they could hold off cap n batgirl long enough for batman to incapacitate wolvie, but idunno if bats could do it, i mean, wolvie's a tough guy, i remember from reading the wolverine: weapon x book, it took like 5 guys to incapacitate him withh an elephant tranquilizer

braz
ehh nevermind, IMO theres no way bats is takin wolvie down....so batman uses stealth, wolvie knows where he is, he can hear him, smell him, know his every move with his senses, so no stealth basically...so he drops a gas capsule of a sonic/falshbang ect. that aint near enough to stop someone like logan.maybe groups of petty thieves but not wolverine....i mean, he would be impaired, but not like the thugs bats usually fights...so while hes impaired, batman tries strangling him...that aint workin on som1 with a healing factor, not to mention someone that can press 800bs...so, meanwhile...Snikt! sry, but bats is dead this time

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
ehh nevermind, IMO theres no way bats is takin wolvie down....so batman uses stealth, wolvie knows where he is, he can hear him, smell him, know his every move with his senses, so no stealth basically...so he drops a gas capsule of a sonic/falshbang ect. that aint near enough to stop someone like logan.maybe groups of petty thieves but not wolverine....i mean, he would be impaired, but not like the thugs bats usually fights...so while hes impaired, batman tries strangling him...that aint workin on som1 with a healing factor, not to mention someone that can press 800bs...so, meanwhile...Snikt! sry, but bats is dead this time

No, sorry bats is not dead. We're talking about a guy with stuff in his belt powerful enough to incapacitate Solomon Grundy. Someone who is stronger and more durable than Logan. Once he uses his gasses on Wolverine he's got a variety of things in his belt that could KO him from there. Explosives, electrics, etc. A KO in a fight is good enough for a victory. Meanwhile, Nightwing and Robin last long enough against Captain America and Batgirl to have Batman rejoin the fight. From there, it's a curbstomp. But hey, that's just my opinion on how the scenario would go. wink

marvelprince
First off Solomon Grundy is an idiot. Its not too hard for most to take him down. Second, most of those ways Grundy has gone down won't have much effect on Wolverine. Gas? Wolvie's dealt with it before, he'd just hold his breath. Explosives, electrics, whatever Bat's dishes out Wolverine can take double. Nightwing vs Captain America. Dick may be super agile, but Cap probably trumps him in that plus being much stronger and faster. Cap takes him without too much trouble. And Batgirl vs Robin, how many times have they fought/spared did he even stand a chance? She toys with him most of the time. She curbstops him.

Juntai
Team two has obvious physical advantages while team one has the advantages of technique and teamwork. A Bat-team led by Batman is pretty much poetry in motion. It could go either way. I'd probably still lean slightly to the Cap/Batgirl/Wolvie team.

batdude123
^ What if he freezes him with his capsules? Then what? Is Wolverine gonna miraculously unfreeze himself within seconds because of his healing factor? Seriously, if Wolverine gets frozen, he'd be unable to move even if it was for a couple of seconds, Bats would know what to do from there. wink

batdude123
*I was talking to Marvelprince.

braz
batman has freeze bombs? i didnt know that

DraconaInVolata
Wolverine/Batgirl/Captain America win. Wolverine has his healing factor and years of fighting experience behind him, being one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. Captain America is also one of the best fighters and a great tactician, he won't fall for any tricks. As far as Batgirl, I'm afraid I know nothing about her, but if this team were just Captain America and Wolverine, they'd win.

braz
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
\ As far as Batgirl, I'm afraid I know nothing about her, but if this team were just Captain America and Wolverine, they'd win.

yyea, & Batgirls actually a greater martial artist h2h fighter than batman
i think wolvie's team takes it

Juntai
yyea, & Batgirls actually a greater martial artist h2h fighter than batman
i think wolvie's team takes it Funny when Batman's beat her in one move.
-.-

batdude123
batman has freeze bombs? i didnt know that

Freeze CAPSULES, but basically same difference.

braz
^never heard of em, ill have to add that to his gadgets list

marvelprince
Since when are freeze capsules standard equipment for Batman? His standard equips are batrang, mini batarangs, smoke bombs, flash bangs and a few electrical implements. Besides, if he did have them how would they stop Wolverine? Also Batgirl is a better h2h fighter despite how people try to put them on the same level cause of some good showings by Bruce. She consistently bests Shiva, something Batman certainly can't claim, add that to Cap who is one of the top marital artists in Marvel, their best strategist with the best tactial mind and all of his superior attributes and the Bat family is going down hard

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
Since when are freeze capsules standard equipment for Batman? His standard equips are batrang, mini batarangs, smoke bombs, flash bangs and a few electrical implements. Besides, if he did have them how would they stop Wolverine? Also Batgirl is a better h2h fighter despite how people try to put them on the same level cause of some good showings by Bruce. She consistently bests Shiva, something Batman certainly can't claim, add that to Cap who is one of the top marital artists in Marvel, their best strategist with the best tactial mind and all of his superior attributes and the Bat family is going down hard

Are you kidding me? Batman kicked the crap out of Lady Shiva. He knocked her out in ONE punch.

braz
from what ive heard, and ive heard it from many people, that out of the top 10 martial artists in comic book history, batman would be about 9th, and batgirl is around 6th and lady shivas like 5th

batdude123
from what ive heard, and ive heard it from many people, that out of the top 10 martial artists in comic book history, batman would be about 9th, and batgirl is around 6th and lady shivas like 5th

And yet, he beat the crap out of her when they fought. wink They're not giving Batman enough due credit for his martial arts skills. And Batgirl being ahead of Batman in martial arts is a laugh. I doubt that in 16 years of her being alive (or however old she is) she has found time to MASTER over 127 different styles of martial arts. That list is basically complete BS.

braz
ok good^ cuz when i heard that BatGIRL is a better FIGHTER than BatMAN i was like wtf?!?!

batdude123
ok good^ cuz when i heard that BatGIRL is a better FIGHTER than BatMAN i was like wtf?!?!

Exactly, it doesn't even make sense. The people that said that probably had their heads up their a$$es.

marvelprince
Batgirl was trained in fighting from birth. Batman was a man when he started training. Cain didn't even teach Batgirl how to talk, he taught her to read body language to predict opponents moves, something else Batman can't do. Batman took down Shiva with one punch, despite that being PIS just look at all the times they've fought and see who owned who. Don't belive me, then listen to Batman, he's admitted she's a better fighter than him. Plus studies on Batgirl have shown that she's 1.5 times stronger and 2.6 times faster than normal people

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
Batgirl was trained in fighting from birth. Batman was a man when he started training. Cain didn't even teach Batgirl how to talk, he taught her to read body language to predict opponents moves, something else Batman can't do. Batman took down Shiva with one punch, despite that being PIS just look at all the times they've fought and see who owned who. Don't belive me, then listen to Batman, he's admitted she's a better fighter than him. Plus studies on Batgirl have shown that she's 1.5 times stronger and 2.6 times faster than normal people

Almost everything in that post is laughable. laughing

marvelprince
Well I'm glad you got a good laugh out of it but laughter doesn't make any of it less true. If you have a problem with what I've said then please refute

batdude123
2.6 times faster than a normal human? When was the last time you saw Batgirl running like 35 mph? Trained at birth, huh? What, did the Doctor train her when she came out? laughing Seriously though, she's not on Batman's level when it comes to martial arts. When was the last time you saw Batgirl beat up Batman when he was REALLY trying? Sure she's beat him, but he was holding back. When he really exerted himself against her, he took her down in like one move.

Tshern
Team two takes the majority, Wolverine's healing factor and adamantium turn the scales to their side. Captain America might not be better than Batman, but he and Batgirl would just beat up Robin and Nightwing while Wolverine turns Batman into pieces small enough to be wolfed down. I think Batgirl and Cap would defeat Nightwing and Robin on their own, hence adding Wolverine in just makes this an onslaught.

Team one definitely would acclaim some victories, they have their tricks too...

UniOmni
Batman has always been inferior to Shiva in combat. Always! Shiva is top 3, as well as WW and Batgirl. Batman doesn't even break top 5, if we include lesser knowns such as Richard Dragon etc. Batman beating Shiva in one move is blasphemy. Batgirl is better than Batman. She was constantly in training from birth. Two for flinching?? She got shot in that game. She was raised with League of Assasins fighting her. She had no playmates. Only the best of the best fighters from the womb. She doesn't need to guess your move, cuz she's already seen it. Batgirl is top fighter in the batfamily. And Batman defeating her in one move is just a testament to his jobber aura. Throughout the books she's constantly being touted as the best hth aside from Shiva. Him beating her in one move is simply bad writing, and a disrespect to the Batgirl continuity. She is the idiot savant'e.

marvelprince
Faster as in reflexes and agility. If you read her comic you would know that. I didn't just pull that number out of my mind. An agency did a study and concluded that just by how fast she moves she's that much faster than normal. She was acquired as a baby and raisied by the assasin Cain who is regarded as one of the best fighters in the DCU. Fine you still don't think she's on his level, but he has said it himself. If you recall an issue of Batman where Batgirl and Batman were under the influence of a drug, both basically fought to a standstill cause Batman felt he had a need to prove himself to be as good as her. He wasn't holding back at all, she wasn't in her right mind and he still couldn't take her out. She on the other hand has consistently beaten foes who Batman can't always beat

srankmissingnin
Batman beat a mind controlled Shiva in that piece of crap Superman/Batman comic... its about as relevant as a cross over.

Is Batman a better Martial Artists then Cass? Technically yes. It's Cass move reading ability that catapult's her to the top of the DC MA list. She was inferior to both Nightwing and prehaps even Robin when she lost it. But since it has a natural ability I tend to leave it in the equal in term of her figthing skills.

Karate Kid
Nemesis Kid
Richard Dragon
Shiva
Cass
Connar Hawke
Bronze Tiger

All better then Batman in terms of fighting skills.

batdude123
I meant to have Batgirl be Barbara Gordon in the thread. Sorry for the confusion. embarrasment

UniOmni
I can take everybody on the list being better than batman than C.Hawke. He's a fricking Green Arrow!! I never would put him over Bruce in a fight. But maybe i need to follow him more??......

marvelprince
You should look at him more, he's so good that he warranted Shiva's attention. I believe he was raised by monks and thats why he's so good. Not sure though, I know he's badass though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.