Bishop vs. Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
1.) Whose powers are more badassed and more versatile.

2.) Who'd win in a fight?

http://www.spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/images/Bishop06.jpg

vs.

http://www.spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/images/AgentZero02.jpg

braz
1. Agent Zero
2. Agent Zero

Khellendros
1) Bishops' are more versatile.

2) Depends on whether Agent Zeroes corroszive blasts are pure energy or have a chemicalc omponent to them. If pure energy, Bishop wins 6/10, if it's a chemical, Zero wins 8/10.

willRules
Originally posted by Khellendros
1) Bishops' are more versatile.

2) Depends on whether Agent Zeroes corroszive blasts are pure energy or have a chemicalc omponent to them. If pure energy, Bishop wins 6/10, if it's a chemical, Zero wins 8/10.

I agree yes

Aries_04
Zero's blasts do both....they are destructive along with having the corrossive element. I'm surprised to hear people say Bishops powers are more versatile....when Zero is able to abosrb the impact of bullets.....and use the KE he absorbs to amp his punches. I can't recall seeing Bishop do that.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Aries_04
Zero's blasts do both....they are destructive along with having the corrossive element. I'm surprised to hear people say Bishops powers are more versatile....when Zero is able to abosrb the impact of bullets.....and use the KE he absorbs to amp his punches. I can't recall seeing Bishop do that.
If they have corrosive chemicals then Zero gets the majority out of ten.

Dude, Bishop's powers ARE more versatile. He can absorb kinetic energy as well, and use ANY stored energy to amp any of his stats. On top of that, he's been shown to absorb any other kind of energy he comes across, including telekinetic and telepathic energy.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Khellendros
If they have corrosive chemicals then Zero gets the majority out of ten.

Dude, Bishop's powers ARE more versatile. He can absorb kinetic energy as well, and use ANY stored energy to amp any of his stats. On top of that, he's been shown to absorb any other kind of energy he comes across, including telekinetic and telepathic energy.

I hear you....but has he shown anything on this level in the area of amping his stats?

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7503/maverickv101208rougher3wk.jpg

IMO Maverick should be able to do everything Bishop can do....only better. Wikipedia has described Maverick and Sebastian Shaws abilities to absorb and store energy as being greater than Bishops. One reason being because Maverick absorbs inertia impact as well.....basically....Maverick gets amped simply by falling on his a$$.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Aries_04
I hear you....but has he shown anything on this level in the area of amping his stats?

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7503/maverickv101208rougher3wk.jpg

Nope. The best feat I've seen is him tearing a bigass tree out of the ground and swatting a bunch of opponents with it.

Okay, I'll give you that Maverick/Agent Zero wins in the strength amping. But Bishop has kinetic absorption on top of the ability to absorb any other kind of energy. Sure, against bullets and punches, Zero is fine. Against a high level energy wielder? Boned.

Aries_04
True.....nobody has seen him against many high end energy wielders.....but I should think he would be able to accomplish at the very least CLOSE to what Bishop can do......maybe......

Khellendros
..Why? His powers are specifically stated to be kinetic absorption. Now, maybe a smart writer could parlay that into amking him immune to flames/heat too, but against EM energy? Psychic energy? They'd need to redo his powers quite a bit.

Aries_04
You could be right....I'll have to try and find some instances of Zero absorbing "energy" if they exist.

Khellendros
Indeed. I'd be interested to see them too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.