Juggernaut (classic) vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulika
I'm just curious whwter or not Black Bolt could harm the big J. My own guess is, that he could send his opponent flying to outer space, but not hurt him. However, removal from battlefield is not in effect here. So tell me, could BB take out the Juggernaut?

Khellendros
Black Bolt can win. He's fast enough to dodge most of Juggy's hits and durable enough to take the oens he can't. There is some precedent that attacking Juggernaut's nervou system is an effective means of disabling him for a little bit at least. BB, being GAWD of the electron basically, should be able to ge the helmet off and **** him up with some pseudo-telepathy.

Tulika
The Juggernaut has been disabled with nervous system-sporking action at least twice, so if BB can provide that, I'm guessing he'd win. But the Bolt of his scream, would that have an effect on J?

Marcus4600
Have you seen what it did to Gladiator and Apoc, Tulika? (serious question)

Tulika
No I haven't. My knowledge of Black Bolt is fairly limited, a matter soon to be corrected.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Have you seen what it did to Gladiator and Apoc, Tulika? (serious question)

Yes, but there was also time when BB scream didn't do anything to Apocalypse.

grey fox
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes, but there was also time when BB scream didn't do anything to Apocalypse.

No , but their is the time when Black Bolts scream annihilated Apocalypse in a single blast. Apoc was shitting himself at the mere presence of BB.....

Marcus4600
He went flying. When he whispered in Gladiator's ear, Glads was out.

Xplosive
Originally posted by grey fox
No , but their is the time when Black Bolts scream annihilated Apocalypse in a single blast. Apoc was shitting himself at the mere presence of BB.....

So that what I said about BB scream doing nothing to Apocalpyse didn't happen?

grey fox
Originally posted by Xplosive
So that what I said about BB scream doing nothing to Apocalpyse didn't happen?

Show me a scan and i'll believe you.

Mindship
Simpler question: If Juggs starts one of his determined nothing-can-stop-me walks, would BB's scream stop him?

grey fox
Originally posted by Mindship
Simpler question: If Juggs starts one of his determined nothing-can-stop-me walks, would BB's scream stop him?

Doubt it.

Khellendros
EXTREMELY unlikely. It'd take a writer who really loves Black bolt and knows nothing about or hates Juggernaut. The most it would do is obliterate his helmet and maybe mess up his armor. Still, Black Bolt is consistently written as having incredible prowess in battle, and should figure out pretty damn quick the voice isn't working directly and try another tactic.

outarddwarf
I dont think the scream would put him down. He withstood the full blasts of two of the exemplars and almost even defied his telepathic weakness. Though i do believe that blackbolts scream is far stronger i just think that it wouldn't stop him if these two couldn't really slow him (it says that they only jostled him and broke his armor)
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9477/exemplarsvsjuggernaut4en.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Judging from what his whispers can destroy, I'd say it's a possibility.

Horrificus

No.

Sound is a wave, and acts as energy, which cannot get through the force field when he is using it.

Which opens up more disturbing fodder for debate.

I think Blackbolt loses. Unless he wants to destroy the planet with his scream, in which case he dies, and Juggernaut just floats away unharmed.

It will take something different, and off the beaten path to defeat Juggernaut. Not just a very powerful character.

Swanky-Tuna
Blackbolt's "screams" aren't sound.

Redatom65
Blackbolt>Juggernaught

but, it really all depends on the sceneario

manorastroman
it wasn't blackbolt's scream that annihilated APOC. it was barely a syllable, the merest rustling of his vocal cords.

juggernaut66666
Juggernaut wins activates his forcefield when bb gets tired of screaming juggernaut stomps him

manorastroman
a full scream from blackbolt is likely a galaxy buster.

Pepito
Classic Juggernaut should only be matched against cosmics, psychics and magic users if there is an expectation of killing him.

Khellendros
BB has knocked out Gladiator with a whisper. Groaning quietly in pain into the ground has shifted tectonic plates on the other side of the planet he was on. In one of his FIRST APPEARANCES ever, he destroyed a barrier with a whisper that Skrull made nukes couldn't budge (he's been shown as getting stronger through time) with a whisper. Against a full scream, Juggernaut's helmet WILL be atomized, he will be stalled, and he will be mindf*cked into a loss.

manorastroman
i'm not sven sure what blackbolt's full scream would be like. his whisper is more powerful than a nuclear weapon far far far more advanced than any we have made.

and with blackbolts superhuman physiology, the difference between his whisper and scream is likely much larger than a humans.

again, it might just be a galaxy buster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.