THE EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES vs. Alpha Flight & X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Here it is...

Thor
Namor
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Hercules

VS.

X-Men

Cyclops
Wolverine
Colossus
Rogue
Beast

Alpha Filght

Sasquatch
Shaman
Gaurdian
Snowbird
Puck

This titanic battle will be taking place on Monster Island with monsters being present also...

(Godzilla,Gamera,Ghidrah,Mothra)

So all parties along with fighting against each other will have to deal with periodic monster play.

Which team ends up still standing after the dust settles?

grey fox
Team monster wins simply because they have Godzilla.....

Marcus4600
Scarlet Witch turns Godzilla into a stuffed animal, makes a gigantic bug zapper for Mothra, and turns the other two into hot dogs.

Personally, I can see the Avengers pulling this one out, but they'd have more trouble with Alpha Flight than the X-Men.

Personally, I think that the Avengers need to take on the T-Bolts and show them where Baron Zemo can shove that sword of his.

Tshern
Iron man swiftly kills Shaman and Thor takes care of the rest.

AJ4LIFE
damn i say godzila team will win, sorry but it took most of marvel to stop him even though im a avenger, ahwell i say well wat marcus said really

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Tshern
Iron man swiftly kills Shaman and Thor takes care of the rest.

I really hope that King_Mungi doesn't know where you live...

Redatom65
w/o leadership of Cap the x-men/alpha flight win

not countin the blasted monsters

Tshern
Well, most people don't even know where Finland is. Iron man doesn't necessarily have to be the guy who kills Shaman, any sufficiently quick character could do it.

Ex11B
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Here it is...

Thor
Namor
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Hercules

VS.

X-Men

Cyclops
Wolverine
Colossus
Rogue
Beast

Alpha Filght

Sasquatch
Shaman
Gaurdian
Snowbird
Puck

This titanic battle will be taking place on Monster Island with monsters being present also...

(Godzilla,Gamera,Ghidrah,Mothra)

So all parties along with fighting against each other will have to deal with periodic monster play.

Which team ends up still standing after the dust settles?

Wheres Hulk?..Isn't he among the mightiest

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Redatom65
w/o leadership of Cap the x-men/alpha flight win

not countin the blasted monsters

confused

You really don't think that with Namor (Leader of thousands) or Black Panther (Leader of thousands) both with their own miliatries which they alone lead... Along with Iron Man a Co-leader of The Avengers and (Ex-Sec. of Defense) and quite the military tactician himself. That this team is short of leaders.

confused

Not to say that Cap isn't the man because he most definately is but, they can do a damn good job of leading themselves to a victory over these Avengers wish we were's called the X-Flight.

cool

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tshern
Well, most people don't even know where Finland is. Iron man doesn't necessarily have to be the guy who kills Shaman, any sufficiently quick character could do it.

Faster people tried and failed against him. Shaman sends out a spell that prevents everyone from flying or just stops time just by saying "shush"

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaman_%28comics%29

Time freeze....."Shush!"
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/scan0014.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.