The Blob Versus these ramming objects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok the Blob has to stand on a small piece of land and get hit by the listed objects . What will knock him down ?

(note all of these objects are going at full speed)

A Cadillac

HMS Thunder-Child (from Hg Wells War of the Worlds)

The Empire state building ( with roller blades equipped on them wink )

Superman

Juggernaut

What knocks The Blob down ?

badabing
Juggernaught and Superman have the strenght to rip the ground from under him.

Fanboy
Superman knocks him over.

outarddwarf
juggernaut pushes him out of the way for sure. Superman could also acomplish this. that is all on the list i see that would do this.

Ex11B
Yep..Juggy can do this..oh,and Superman

batdude123
The Empire State building also might accomplish this feat.

juggernaut66666
yeah that was a good one when juggernaut tossed the empire state building on spiderman and the x-forcebig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by badabing
Juggernaught and Superman have the strenght to rip the ground from under him.

and the Emp on rollerskates doesn't?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
and the Emp on rollerskates doesn't?
sorry missread it i thought that batdude 123 was talking about when juggernuat tossed the empire state building on the x-force and spiderman

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
sorry missread it i thought that batdude 123 was talking about when juggernuat tossed the empire state building on the x-force and spiderman

yes...i try to imagine that right now...i mean how fast does it have to be, to have enough impact on the Blobster?

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok the Blob has to stand on a small piece of land and get hit by the listed objects . What will knock him down ?

(note all of these objects are going at full speed)

A Cadillac

HMS Thunder-Child (from Hg Wells War of the Worlds)

The Empire state building ( with roller blades equipped on them wink )

Superman

Juggernaut

What knocks The Blob down ?

blink

What is the full speed of the Empire State Building on roller blades? stick out tongue

Redatom65
H-M-S Thunder-Child too

Horrificus
I thought nothing can move the Blob. I thought an atom bomb didn't even budge him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Horrificus
I thought nothing can move the Blob. I thought an atom bomb didn't even budge him.

No it doesn't budge him.....it just kills him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.