Ronan the Accuser vs The Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yo

Redatom65
my vote goes to Ronan bad@$$ kree right there

grey fox
Mandarin , way more versatile and powerful.

Tulika
Ronan's matter manipulation and super strength makes him a totally different weight class. I believe Mandarin stands no chance.

Tshern
Mandarin has somekind of matter manipulation powers too. If I recall correctly he also has keen skills of telepathy and can control physical functions of bodies. His forcefield would protect him from Ronan's physical attacks to a great extent. So no, Mandarin isn't outclassed here.

Tulika
And the cosmic force Ronan can fire would hurt Mandarin's inferior-to-Iron Man shields. He would be in defense mode from start and soon be in a soup way too hot for him to handle.

Tshern
His forcefield isn't that easy to break. Mandarin might just keep his shields up, fly around while mindraping Ronan. I'm not saying that it'd be a landslide for Mandarin, but definitely it wouldn't be a landslide for Ronan either. Ronan sure has a noteworthy opponent here.

Adam Warlock
Ronan takes this match. Mandarin get his ass handed to him by Iron Man regularly. It usually takes the likes of Thor or Surfer to put down Ronan.

Tulika
As a side comment, am I the only one really excited about the kree's solo adventure in Annihilation?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Tulika
As a side comment, am I the only one really excited about the kree's solo adventure in Annihilation?

Your not the only one.

DarkCrawler
I want to read it too.

I wish it would have killer art...Prologue's and Super-Skrull mini's art aren't actually great.

Civil War is stealing all the best artists. sad

Darth Kal-El
Interesting battle. I must give it to Ronan. He can manipulate forms of energies and matter. And he can turn invisible. Ronan wins probably 7/10

vpokdekjyafmidp
mandarin can manipulate matter too. he also has like 7 different forms of energy beams. hes also phsycic

vpokdekjyafmidp
bump

vpokdekjyafmidp
double bump

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Ronan takes this match. Mandarin get his ass handed to him by Iron Man regularly. It usually takes the likes of Thor or Surfer to put down Ronan.

eek! please, shower us with your wisdom.

guy222
ronan

Bouboumaster
Ronan crush him 10/10

guy222
ronan still

Xplosive
No way Mandarin wins. Ronan crushes him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.