Avengers vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
I know this has probably been done before, but I'm probably going to have a different roster.

JLA:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Hawk Man
Plastic Man
Red Tornado
Dr. Fate

Avengers:
Thor(Classic)
Captain America
Iron Man
Wasp
Quicksilver
Giant Man
Dr. Strange
Scarlet Witch
Namor
Black Panther

Redatom65
good fight friend

i'd say JLA though

AJ4LIFE
where is hercules im supposed to be in this fight

Marcus4600
The only way the Avengers could win this is if they were somehow able to take out Dr. Fate first. Then the JLA is f*cked. Strange can attack them and enhance his allies as well.

AJ4LIFE
to true

cajun2de
hmm aquaman is not on the list....so whos namor gonna fight

batdude123
I think JLA takes this match.

CaptainStoic
This fight seems horribly uneven giving the edge to the JLA, if it were my list It would look more like this:

Superman vs Sentry (Thor is dead or on permanant vacation)

Batman vs Captain America

Wonder Woman vs She Hulk (New form)

Green Lantern vs Quasar

Flash vs Quick Silver

Martian Manhunter vs Namor

Hawk Man vs Spiderman

Plastic Man vs Giant Man

Red Tornado vs Ironman

Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange

The list above like I said seems to give JLA an unfair advantage, it's not my thread though, but I think my list would be more interesting. As it stands with your list I think JLA would take it.

batdude123
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This fight seems horribly uneven giving the edge to the JLA, if it were my list It would look more like this:

Superman vs Sentry (Thor is dead or on permanant vacation)

Batman vs Captain America

Wonder Woman vs She Hulk (New form)

Green Lantern vs Quasar

Flash vs Quick Silver

Martian Manhunter vs Namor

Hawk Man vs Spiderman

Plastic Man vs Giant Man

Red Tornado vs Ironman

Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange

The list above like I said seems to give JLA an unfair advantage, it's not my thread though, but I think my list would be more interesting. As it stands with your list I think JLA would take it.

I made another JLA vs. Avengers thread because I just realized how lopsided this fight really is.

Knightfall93
JLA wins sooooooo easily, the only nes who win there matches= Scarlet witch and Dr Strange

outarddwarf
scarlet witch alters reality so avengers all cant loose ever or the DC universe is tortured and finally destroyed. Avengers win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.