Tyrant (normal) vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Tyrant
(normal)

vs.

JLA

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain MArvel
Black Adam
Orion
Green Lantern-Hal Jordan

Crease
Tyrant 7/10. All of these guys except Orion are at or just below hearld level with no pis or cis. Where is the skyfather, I mean Batman?

CaptainStoic
Orion is in no way herald level, after all his fight with Silver Surfer made him look like he was about class 50-75 tops.

We are tlaking about Tyrant that beat up Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Thor, Jack of Hearts, Morg, Ganymede, and Terrax. The JLA will fall in a matter of minutes.
10/10

grey fox
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Orion is in no way herald level, after all his fight with Silver Surfer made him look like he was about class 50-75 tops.

We are tlaking about Tyrant that beat up Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Thor, Jack of Hearts, Morg, Ganymede, and Terrax. The JLA will fall in a matter of minutes.
10/10

I thought he had the WOL when he did that ?

CaptainStoic
What is the WOL, it's been a while since I read the book,and since it's at my other place there's no way that I can refer to it, so if I missed a fine detail please tell me what WOL stands for.

the Darkone
water of life

CaptainStoic
Oh yeah that's true... Thanks now I remember, he took that from Morg, but even without it, a normal Tyrant is still more that this particular group of JLA'ers could handle. He would more than likely see the emerald ring as a similar power source and increase his power in the same way as he did with the waters of life.

Ex11B
Tyrant wins

Crease

That's what I said.

CaptainStoic
Yea but DC characters can go for zero class to one hundred in a matter of years... just look at Aquaman.

Ex11B
laughing

Sixth_Winged
-=({Tyrant})=-

Sir Whirlysplat
Hand Superman the GL ring, Super will + the most powerful weapon in the Universe = No upper limit.

Validus

Crossover fight. Orion has thrown down with Supes more than once and can casually destroy planets with the AstroForce.

UniOmni
Actually whirly, he probably does still have an upper limit. He can't do more than his body and mind can handle. And since when did Superman have the strongest will in the universe?? What about Hal, Kyle and etc??

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by UniOmni
Actually whirly, he probably does still have an upper limit. He can't do more than his body and mind can handle. And since when did Superman have the strongest will in the universe?? What about Hal, Kyle and etc??

Superman has a superwill theres an else worlds where he becomes a GL he has no limit. Will can go beyond physical limits. Thats how people play on injured and hurt themselves further.

UniOmni
True, but there is also the saying, " the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak". Meaning while supermans durability lets him go further than most for a longer time, eventually big feats will slow and finally stop if not kill him. GL depends on mental, emotional and physical strength. And all those can be exhausted overtime. Not even Superman is exempt from the limits of his biology.

Sir Whirlysplat
True, but there is also the saying, " the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak". Meaning while supermans durability lets him go further than most for a longer time, eventually big feats will slow and finally stop if not kill him. GL depends on mental, emotional and physical strength. And all those can be exhausted overtime. Not even Superman is exempt from the limits of his biology.

hmmm - on what Biology do you base Supermans limits? Do you consider will to be a function of Physicality? Stephen Hawking might disagree given he was told he had months to live...... in 1969! His biology is weak, his will is strong.

Supermans will is supposed to be "Superstrong"

UniOmni
Touche

But consider this. A man wakes up with a headache of severe magnitude. Chloroform was used in his abduction. He tries to sit up, but feels icy cold all over. He see's via his periphereal view, his 10 year old daughter naked and tied to a bed, emotionless. He sees a wiry, grimy man of about 50 approach the bed while undoing his belt with a clearcut intent. Tears stream from his eyes as he struggles to rise up, and do something to help his babygirl. He can't. His body is broken, and he's fighting off shock with every labored breath. He has his daughters face in his view, and summons the will to move. Same result. He simply can't.

Now in this case, the guy had the will, but the body was simply incapable of action. A bit extreme yes, but it works. Sometimes, the will can't find the way.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Crossover fight. Orion has thrown down with Supes more than once and can casually destroy planets with the AstroForce. Pay him no mind, he uses ancient crossovers as base for who he finds as the victor all the time.

Juntai
Touche Also, the Guardians originally wanted Kal El to be a member of a GL Corp, but they saw the things he could do even without and knew a higher had a purpose for him.

The tie between GLs and Superman is very close.
Remember, eventually we saw him with a ring in DC1million as well.
Although none of us will be alive then. lol.

But, Supes does indeed have the strongest willpower in DC, Batman is right there as well, Hal of course. Kyle has a strong will, but it's his creativity that always shined through for me.

Sir Whirlysplat
Touche

But consider this. A man wakes up with a headache of severe magnitude. Chloroform was used in his abduction. He tries to sit up, but feels icy cold all over. He see's via his periphereal view, his 10 year old daughter naked and tied to a bed, emotionless. He sees a wiry, grimy man of about 50 approach the bed while undoing his belt with a clearcut intent. Tears stream from his eyes as he struggles to rise up, and do something to help his babygirl. He can't. His body is broken, and he's fighting off shock with every labored breath. He has his daughters face in his view, and summons the will to move. Same result. He simply can't.

Now in this case, the guy had the will, but the body was simply incapable of action. A bit extreme yes, but it works. Sometimes, the will can't find the way.

But the GL ring will react to his wish unlike the body which has been drugged. When receptor sites are filled muscles do not move. However this is not the case with a GL ring.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Juntai
Also, the Guardians originally wanted Kal El to be a member of a GL Corp, but they saw the things he could do even without and knew a higher had a purpose for him.

The tie between GLs and Superman is very close.
Remember, eventually we saw him with a ring in DC1million as well.
Although none of us will be alive then. lol.

But, Supes does indeed have the strongest willpower in DC, Batman is right there as well, Hal of course. Kyle has a strong will, but it's his creativity that always shined through for me.

Then that makes no sense. HE really should have gotten the ring if thats the case. With what he could do without it, and then with it!! The guy who wrote that reason for him not being a GL really dropped the ball on that one. The real reason is because, if he had all his superpowers and a gl ring, he would've been redundant. So they gave the ring to people less naturally powerful. But its still a rub to gl fans, since their favorite character didn't get the title of strongest will in the universe. Even though with their superhero job, that title would make sooo muuuuchhh sense!! Just one of them. And that kinda makes kyle as gl only a temporary thing sad , since we know Superman eventually gets it, ala Prime. Then the real will gets to flex cool smokin' . Least, thats how i see it.
I can buy superman having the purest heart. Can't someone else get the strongest will? In other words, does everything have to revolve around Superman in the end?? I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's the presence's lost son.....................Let me not give DC any ideas sick.

Sir Whirlysplat

In other words, does everything have to revolve around Superman in the end?? I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's the presence's lost son...................

Yup and he also gets the sword eventually probably straight from the presence so....... you might be pretty near, he has been brought back from the dead by Kismet (DC's Eternity).

the Darkone
Tyrant still crumbstomp them all into sh**.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.