Team 1 vs. Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Team 1:
Superman
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Captain Atom
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Wonder Woman
Flash (Barry)
Super Boy
Hawk Man
Dr. Fate
Red Tornado

Team 2:
Hulk
Thor(Classic)
Silver Surfer
Iron Man
War Machine
Firelord
Morg
Dr. Strange
Captain Marvel (Marv-El)

Titanic battle of the powerhouses that would probably rip a black hole in the galaxy... who wins?

Tulika
Too much power here to say. I think both have a great shot.

batdude123
^ Yeah, I could see it going either way.

badabing
Team one seems to have a lot of power on their side.

CaptainStoic
Why doen't anyone ever put Sentry in these hoolabaloos? Are you ducking?

Redatom65
team one wins this one

Dizzle
Team two wins with Surfer and Strange alone. Surfer protects Stephen for all of the 5 seconds that it takes him to put up shields, then Strange brings in the Vishanti to kill em all.

It's really hard to find anything below high Skyfatherish level to beat a combination of those two, playing correctly.

Rewmac
Yeah Sentry always gets underestimated or not being put to battle since lot of people don't acutally get him....And of Silver Surfer and Strange alone, You got Hal Jordan there in team one....He can put up a match to Surfer, even rookie Kyle did...ROOOOOKKKIIIEEE Kyle big grin This fight could be good it isn't one sided....And ofcourse depends on which War Machine, current seems to be tougher, but I don't know with enhached armour from S.H.I.E.L.D and Sentinel tech he could be pretty strong...And as for Team 1 having Barry their I still say can't fight which too fast to see....

Marcus4600
I'd go for team 2 as well. Strange would just hammer them with magic, and make everyone else just as quick as the JLA. Iron Man and War Machine with their newest armors enhanced by Strange's magic would tear apart their competition. Then, you've got Surfer, Firelord, Thor, Morg, and yeah, Team 1 is ****ed.

Rewmac
Good thinkin' just don't forget the incredibly strong and fast DC characters...Strange gets his ass kicked by Flash before thinkin' of the right spell use or so....And then what happens??? A good fight starts finally....Don't always go one sided just because you like Avengers more... Me I actually like both....Just I'm a little bit more DC in my heart, but nowdays I read hell of a lot Avengers...big grinbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.