Agen Kolar vs. Anakin Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
Setting: 2 rounds, the first held inside the 742, Evergreen Terrace (Simpson's Planet, The Simpsons) without Force-powers.

The second round is held inside Phoenicis Hall (FE: Path of Radiance), with the use of the Force. Both rounds are held with lightsabers.

An optional 3rd round takes place above Narnia inside starfighters.

ESB - 1138
Do we even know how Even Piell can fight? He's a huge unknown.

Twilight Janick
Scenario change: Agen Kolar alone. And are these totally neutral settings?

Tangible God
You're asking yourself a question?

And we're about to see a huge uprising of Anakin threads aren't we?

ESB - 1138
I guess so. I would have to go for Anakin but who would win? I guess Agen since he was on the council but Anakin Solo was pretty good.

Twilight Janick
Now, I'm pretty sure these are neutral settings, for no one is familiar with either location. A totally fair fight can be held only if no one are familiar with the locations.

I don't know who would dare to hide behind Homer or Marge Simpson (first case).

Captain REX
You're talking to yourself again. no expression

Tangible God
All that biology crap of his has gotten to his discrimanatory circuits. TJ can't tell one poster from another.

Twilight Janick
All of you may know that biological crap isn't involved here, nor that I'm saying that Anakin Solo would win in the first 10 seconds. But Agen Kolar is a match for Anakin Solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.