Spider-man vs Superman (Paper fight!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MuffinmanMike
That's right. The Man of Steel vs the Webslinger in a battle for top billing in their respective papers.

Let's say there's a collaboration for The Bugle and the Planet. Clarks selected as the reporter, Peter as the photographer.

Is Clark a better reporter than Pete is photographer?

RULES: They CANNOT use their powers to directly slow the other one down. Meaning Superman can't blow Spidey away and Spidey can't web Supermans notepad to his back.
If a villain breaks out or is set loose or something, we'll assume they'll work together to give the other a fair shot.
They CAN use their powers to get their story/shot better. I.e Spidey can take a high angle shot while Superman can listen for a really interesting story with superhearing.

Alright, who wins this journalistic battle?

My opinion? Spidey can get much more impressive shots than Clark can stories. In the end, I think Pete will win out.

Dark-Kenshin
Without powers, they are both noobs in this profession. My money says they both get fired.

ChaoticReign
Clark by a landslide the man can hear a pin drop half way around the world if somethings going down and he wants to hear about it he's going to.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Clark by a landslide the man can hear a pin drop half way around the world if somethings going down and he wants to hear about it he's going to.

That's because he is Superman

But i kinda agree he wins this...

Marcus4600
I dunno. Robbie Robertson once called Peter Parker the best photographer in New York. F it. I say they start their own newspaper and outsell everybody else.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I dunno. Robbie Robertson once called Peter Parker the best photographer in New York. F it. I say they start their own newspaper and outsell everybody else.

Haha, that's a pretty good plan.

The Avenging Planet?

dman2008
Originally posted by Marcus4600

Yeah but Clark is an awrd winning journalist I think he cam eclose to winning to Pultzer.

grey fox
Originally posted by dman2008
Yeah but Clark is an awrd winning journalist I think he cam eclose to winning to Pultzer.

Wheras peter actually won it....

Sixth_Winged
Yeah. that's true big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.