Spawn vs Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
im not sure if this has been done cuz i looked it up on the search function n didnt see it, but i couldve sworn there was another..but what the hell, here this is a good fight

no prep, fights in the big city at night...

and yes, we're talking about the spawn now as we know him

juggernaut66666
cable has no chance spawn wins

braz
hmm, i wouldnt be too sure of that, cuz cant cable read peoples minds?

juggernaut66666
spawn just stops time walks to cable and rips his head off and thats it

braz
so stopping time stops every1 except spawn himself?

juggernaut66666
yep..... go to spawn respect thread spawns can do whatever he wants i mean he turned hell into a mini heaven and such things

braz
LOL!

Rewmac
Is this even a question??? Cable gets his a$$ kicked in about 0.1 sec or so....Come on...This is too one sided...

braz
wtf, cable can read peoples minds, has 10 ton strength, telekenesis, 40th century weapons, can levitate, create force fields ect. i dont think its THAT one sided

vpokdekjyafmidp
3rd age spawn = god
cable = not god

id369
Originally posted by braz
wtf, cable can read peoples minds, has 10 ton strength, telekenesis, 40th century weapons, can levitate, create force fields ect. i dont think its THAT one sided

Dude Spawn can
Stop time
Alter Reality
Transmutate objects.

Those abilities alone can be used in a vary cheap manner agianst any opponent.

God Like Cable might have a chance. But I dout it.

Mider
he could do those things when he was normal spawn? im not saying like at a grand scale im just asking

Tassadar
I believe this fight should be limited to 1st age Spawn
At that level I think Al versus normal Cable is a good fight, but Al wins 7/10 because of magic, and mutant psychics cant read supernatural creatures minds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.