Finding Nemo 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
I want them to make a Finding Nemo 2. It would be so funny. I imagine myself saying, wow, call CPS, the dude lost him again. laughing

redcaped
Yeah, live so Bruce can be Jaws!!!

ryanboi222
I agree finding meno was one of the better animation films i have seen. I love dory the person that plays her is my fav comedian she is so awsome and funny lol

Noa
Finding Nemo 2 would be great! I don't know how they would do it and not ruin the story. Most animated sequels are terrible and are simply made to make more money of the kiddie movie market. :/ but a good sequel would be awesome!

"Fish are friends not food." lol! vegetarian sharks!

Wolfie
I didn't like the first one. And I can't see where they can go with a sequel. Should a sequel be made, it wouldn't be called "Finding Nemo 2" unless they do some lame movie that's exactly like the first.

redcaped
Normal cartoons look better than CG but US sucks either way...except for Toy Story. I don't see the humor in those.

Kayne Archeron
i enjoyed the first one, i think a sequel would be really out of place x-x

coolmovies
are u serious they are gonna make 2 ??

Kayne Archeron
no.... read the first post

coolmovies
lolz ok i see

dazzlindivastar
yeah i think finding nemo 2 would be awesome. i was thinking what it would be like. maybe his dad would be trapped somewhere and nemo would have to look for him lol. Happy Dance

tabby999
much like the idea of Monsters Inc 2, this is another one that dosn't need to be done. The ending was a nice little package, closed off and quite good. I enjoyed both the movies (Monsters Inc and Nemo) but really, they dont need to make another, they'd be pointless.

calvs
I agree a sequel isn't needed. I can watch the first forever and never get bored of it. stick out tongue

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by tabby999
much like the idea of Monsters Inc 2, this is another one that dosn't need to be done. The ending was a nice little package, closed off and quite good. I enjoyed both the movies (Monsters Inc and Nemo) but really, they dont need to make another, they'd be pointless.

unfortunately, most disney sequels are

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.