I would like a Republic Commando/Navy Seal esque game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
You know, something squad based... But co-op. Preferably along the lines of Republic Commando in terms of gameplay/story, but longer/more refined, and possibly a different universe if at all possible.

Maybe something sort of like F.E.A.R. but multiplayer.

Thoughts?

MadMel
shouldnt this be posted here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=362929&pagenumber=6#post6223983

Ganner Rhysode
Well, I suppose yes technically, but I would really like to discuss this particular idea, and as far as I know a game may already exist of this type, and I'm merely not aware of it.

MadMel
hmm, yeah..im not sure if there is...hang on, i think there is...i cant remember the name though...it was on xbox..BRUTE FORCE, that was it....and counter strike as well...

DarkC
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
You know, something squad based... But co-op. Preferably along the lines of Republic Commando in terms of gameplay/story, but longer/more refined, and possibly a different universe if at all possible.

Maybe something sort of like F.E.A.R. but multiplayer.

Thoughts?
Ghost Recon?

Lana
Google is your friend.

Ganner Rhysode
What am I supposed to google? "Republic + Commando + co-op + multiplayer?"

Because that doesn't bring up much of anything to help me out.

Spartan005
Wow... ironically enough, I just rented Republic Commando last week... what a great game. And my friend just bought Brute Force for $4.00... we played it last night for about 5 hours lol. Probably one of the best co op games for the xbox... for the price anyway cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.