Despero vs. Kid Omega, Stryfe, Cable, X-Man and Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Despero

vs.

Quentin Quire (Kid Omega)
Stryfe
Cable (god-like)
X-Man
Legion

Mider
is this a spite thread? seriously i mean maybe despero is uber strong but i dont know you got some heavy hitters!

Tulika
If he's immune to telepathy, Cable will curl him in a ball and fling to the orbit, or maybe just bash him silly with a handily available city or two. If he hasn't got telepathy resistance, what possible challenge would X-man have turning Despero's brains into goo?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
is this a spite thread? seriously i mean maybe despero is uber strong but i dont know you got some heavy hitters!

He's been touted as some god of telepathy here. I mean, he's taken MM and Aquaman down!

Tshern
And now he is facing whole lot of telepaths. Cable keeps him away while rest of the telepath mindrape him.

Darth Macabre
Despero can beat them physically before it gets into a telepathy battle.

If this is just a pure Telepathy battle, then he probably loses.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Despero can beat them physically before it gets into a telepathy battle.

Not possible. Too many people, and he doesn't have Superman like speed or anything...plus psychic shields. erm

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Not possible. Too many people, and he doesn't have Superman like speed or anything...plus psychic shields. erm

He's still faster then them though...With his teleportation beams, speed, and strength, he CAN do it...Not saying he would though.

Like I said before though, I still think the group would win. I'm just playing the Devils Advocate for Despero.

nathan summers
Cable, Stryfe and X-Man have both telepathy and telekinesis. They often use both of these high level powers in unison which would more than likely take down Despero easily. Physically, with their telekinesis, they'd probably stomp him. These three with ALL their powers isn't a joke. And with Quire there...it's monstrous.

soleran30
Despero is about to be chumped by these guys.

Madvillain
bump

wtf? they'll crush him

Prep-Man
Despero can take any single one, but not at the same time.

"Id"
I am certain Despero can shrug off TK blast, he is that durable. It remains to be seen if he single-handedly take on all in a Telepathic War. Truth be told, he is a monstrous telepath himself.

The problem lies in Legion (if he is allowed), and X-Mans ability to manipulate time. Despero has nothing in his arsenal to counter with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.