WTF is going on here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Glactus shown here as a borg!?!

Marcus4600
Another sign of the Apocalypse!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Mr. Valentine
not if i have anything to say about it!..i stalemated the real galactus! im sure i can take on borg galactus...wait... What the f**k? borg? wacko wacko sad sad blink messed eek! eek! run for your life!!!!!!!

grey fox
Nah it's fan-art. But the idea of the Borg assimilating Galactus is laughable.

B:We are the Borg lower you Shields and...

Big G: You dare to stop the devourer of worlds *Activates 1% of his true power *

*The Borg ships suddenly disappear , the cubes and their crew having been ripped apart molecule by molecule*

Marcus4600
The Avengers and Authority will have to stop him! Wait a minute, we have too Spider-Men! We need to find Miles Warren first! You know who I blame?

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
N!

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
The Avengers and Authority will have to stop him! Wait a minute, we have too Spider-Men! We need to find Miles Warren first! You know who I blame?

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
N!

Screw them , get the leauge of extraordinary gentlemen

FOR THE EMPIRE !!!

Marcus4600
"God save the queen!"

"That's about as patriotic as it gets around here."

Awesome line.

grey fox
I was one of a small minority who thought the film was ok....

Marcus4600
I've got another good one. In my bookmarks list, it's called What The Hell is wrong with Canadians?
http://obsessedwithhockey.ytmnd.com/

FG725
how did you al think that was real that's the ship from Star Trek

Swanky-Tuna
I think if the Borg ever assimilated Galactus, somehow, then Galactus wouldn't be colored black, the borg would be pink and blue.

steverules
Originally posted by FG725
how did you al think that was real that's the ship from Star Trek

No s*** sherlock. I knew that, I just thought I'd post it here and see what people thought. wink

The Fake Macoy
Of course, it could just be that's how the Borg would visualize Galactus.

King_Mungi
"All your base are belong to us"

Black Adam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
"All your base are belong to us"

"What happen?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.