Spawn/Captain Marvel vs Superman/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
who wins?

juggernaut66666
captain marvel allows spawn to kill superman and thor

grey fox
Team spawn , they kill supes with ease before double teaming Thor....

vpokdekjyafmidp
yup. whats with all the spawn threads braz?

Tshern
Which Captain Marvel is this?

Redatom65
xuperman is no pushover

superman kills shazam

i don care what you say lol
superman and thor somehow kill spawn lol

braz
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
yup. whats with all the spawn threads braz?

idunno, i guess just after finding about how powerful he really is, im starting to get obsessed with him again droolio

Redatom65
spawn realisticly ould probaly win this fight

Wolverine2006
I its the Spawn where hes a God...he could take this by himself

braz
^yea thats what it is...after issue 50

badabing
It's tough to go against Supes and Thor, but Spawn and Captain Marvel have the raw strenght to match them plus their powers are magic/mystical based. I think Supes may even be the first out then Thor gets overwhelmed Spawn and Captain Marvel. Good match.

xtrubeastxcs
Superman would beat capt marvel if it is the dc one, idk how powerful spawn is

vpokdekjyafmidp
powerful enough to take out superman and thor with little effort

GODSCRIBE

CaptainStoic
Spawn does have the power... but who knows what effect that hammer could have on Spawns magic. Superman barely beats Captain Marvel most of the times that they fight, this could be a long fight if Spawn doesn't use all of his power. if he does his team should win.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Tshern
Which Captain Marvel is this? Billy Batson.

mighty adam
well you said its raven spawn the god one so yea spawn and cm take it. shit raven spawn could kill 85pec of the people in the dcu lol this is a bad match up.

ChaoticReign
I've never seen Captain Marvel do anything particularly impressive while fighting Superman, its always been my opinion that had superman ever snapped and decided he wanted Marvel dead then he would be. I mean under eclipsos control Marvel hit him with lightning over and over without any real noteable effects besides tearing up superman's clothing and helping to release eclipsos grips. Marvel himself said it wouldn't kill him.

Big Sexy
Spawn and marvell would win . All marvell has to do is kick back and let spawn handle everything.

D-Block
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
I've never seen Captain Marvel do anything particularly impressive while fighting Superman, its always been my opinion that had superman ever snapped and decided he wanted Marvel dead then he would be. I mean under eclipsos control Marvel hit him with lightning over and over without any real noteable effects besides tearing up superman's clothing and helping to release eclipsos grips. Marvel himself said it wouldn't kill him.

Eclipsos also said that CM could kill SM.

D-Block
CM or Spawn could and would take out SM then they would team up on Thor.

MattDay
hold on D-block have u made this up? because that same guy said the other way around... weirdo!

Mider
spawn turnes supers into kryptonie or even a potato you pick, then he turns thors hammer into a pancake or maybe sucks out its power

Dark Knight 77
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
powerful enough to take out superman and thor with little effort

yeah ok flamboyant, im not being rude or trying to be a jerk, but you seriously have to wake up, spawn is not strong enough to take out both supes and thor with little effort, he'll have trouble holding his own against thor, im not even a superman fan, i mean hes a big blue cheeseball, but you gotta give credit where its due, and that is pure bullsh*t right there bro, spawn and marvel vs supes and thor would be a good fight, i would go with supes and thor, because ive seen big blue flip and i dont think spawn would be able to hold him, and if this is the spawn thats supposda to be god like, well thor is pretty much also, now givin the facts that supes is vulnerable to magic it would still be a good fight, supes has fought alot of magical mystical beings in the dc universe, and im not talkin bout the way they show him all weak and pathetic on the jlu show, i mean the real comic book supes, so i still think this would be a good fight, but when supes and thor both push their powers to the limit and go into crazzy mode, im sorry but i dont think spawn will be standing there much longer, they'll probably end up tag wooping marvel at the end or thor would just stomp marvel. Either way whatever happens its a great fight but supes and thor win.

MattDay
thor could push himself into warrior madness, especially as the opponents are very frustrating... and superman could stop playing tag and really hit and dodge with his abilities... none of this i dont wanna hurt anyone crap!

D-Block
Originally posted by MattDay
hold on D-block have u made this up? because that same guy said the other way around... weirdo!

Eclipso said That Captain Marvel could kill superman not the Lighting Weirdo

guy222
depends which spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.