iron man runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMS_SPAWN
1. captian america
2. spiderman
3.the thing
4.venom
5. hulk
6.doc ock
7.ultimate thor
8. war machine
have 1 hour of prep.
have 1 month to heal between matches.

GODSCRIBE
clears the gauntlet. hulk may give him some difficulty...

Marcus4600
War Machine should be the last one. With his new armor, I say stalemate, or Tony barely pulls through.

VENOMS_SPAWN
there..... wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Iron man beatsthem all exceptperhaps the Hulk where it's 50 : 50

Darth Kal-El
why the hell is war machine that high on the gauntlet? :Wtf:

Marcus4600
Because his new armor is tailored to fight Omega Level Mutants.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Iron man beatsthem all exceptperhaps the Hulk where it's 50 : 50

1 Hour of prep?

He pulls out the Hulkbuster.

Darth Kal-El
screw the hulkbuster. bring out the thorbuster. it gives him the ability to fight King Thor. he never fought the hulk with hulkbuster.

Darth Kal-El
no wait! i got a better idea. he can make a Thanosbuster!!!! zomgz!!! h3 w1ll WTFPWN 3v3rY0n3 1n tH3 G@uNtl3T

JOE NUNEZ
or he could bring his robin buster....... rolling on floor laughing

Wolverine2006
I spider-man doesnt beat him then Venom or Hulk will kill him.

GODSCRIBE
lol, spiderman.

Marcus4600
"You're on Team 2"

"What's team 2?"

"You go to the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier and use that nerdy little brain of yours."

Last time I checked, Tony was smarter than Spidey. Then again, he has the better armor. Anyway, funny lines.

Tshern
I'm craving for an issue that has a fight between IM and WM, it's not too easy to find any specific issues in Finland. Sure most of the comics are translated, but finding second hand comics is more difficult than you might think. Especially when considering my budget...

spideycarnage
ironman has a 4-6 chance in beating hulk.

spideycarnage
if he gets past the hulk he'l lclear the guantlet (i think, not to sure wat war machines new armor does)

Sparkz
Originally posted by Marcus4600
"You're on Team 2"

"What's team 2?"

"You go to the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier and use that nerdy little brain of yours."

Last time I checked, Tony was smarter than Spidey. Then again, he has the better armor. Anyway, funny lines.

Whats that quoted from? and whos speaking?

xtrubeastxcs
Originally posted by spideycarnage
ironman has a 4-6 chance in beating hulk.

From wat ive heard it is equal to tony's armour, but tony can beat him because of his greater experience..

WHY is doc ock and ULTIMATE thor higher than hulk, didnt hulk pretty much eat Ult. thor in that ultimate avengers movie?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by xtrubeastxcs
From wat ive heard it is equal to tony's armour, but tony can beat him because of his greater experience..

WHY is doc ock and ULTIMATE thor higher than hulk, didnt hulk pretty much eat Ult. thor in that ultimate avengers movie?

i give the edge to the hulk, for the fact that hulk doesnt get tired, and ironman's armor can run out of power. ironman is stong, buch strength wise, hulk is in a diffrent league when we talk about strength. hulk gives thor problems, so he would give ironman more problems. if tony fights smart, he can pull of a win, but most of the time ironman would lose.

Wolverine2006
Venom would take Ironman, he would web his eyes so he coudnt see, tackle him to the ground rip off his Helmet and suck his brain outta his eye sockets.

Black Adam
If he gets passed Hulk he can get passed everyone else on the list.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Venom would take Ironman, he would web his eyes so he coudnt see, tackle him to the ground rip off his Helmet and suck his brain outta his eye sockets.

or Tony fires off a bunch of sonics and kills the weakened brock with whatever powerful weapon he has hiding in his armor.......

Wolverine2006
..or that

jacobo0o
if iron man can think of something in like 5 minute and beat the hulk
in 1 hour of prep he will annihilate the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.