Doomsday vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
ok heres the Avengers line up:
Thor
Ironman
Hulk
Captain America
Hurcules
Sentry
-NO Ringouts
-the team has one day prep against gog wars Doomsday (Doomsday gets one life/K.O.)

batdude123
Avengers, big time.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yup

spideycarnage
really?? i thought gog wars DD man handled gog's that was on supermans level in strength/ability.

supremthor
doomsday wins.. one gog is more then able of defeating the avengers and u said no ringout.

GODSCRIBE
It would be a better fight against Hunter/Prey Doomsday, but they dont have prep. I can see Stark obtaining the Ultimate Nullifier from Reed Richards...that's enough.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
It would be a better fight against Hunter/Prey Doomsday, but they dont have prep. I can see Stark obtaining the Ultimate Nullifier from Reed Richards...that's enough.

but they do have oneday prep shifty

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by spideycarnage
but they do have oneday prep shifty

then they obviously win.

spideycarnage
getting help form reed wont count, but i can see Captain America and Stark plannin out a way to contain doomsday.

GODSCRIBE
getting help form reed wont count, but i can see Captain America and Stark plannin out a way to contain doomsday.

according to your terms? well that is in fact part of preparing. reed is a member of the Illuminati you know. he just tells Reed there is a thread, and he gets the UN...

spideycarnage
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
according to your terms? well that is in fact part of preparing. reed is a member of the Illuminati you know. he just tells Reed there is a thread, and he gets the UN...

this was copied from the Vs Rules page:

"No outside help

Unless specified otherwise, no contestant may call for outside assistance, even in scenario matches. For example, Captain America cannot call in the Avengers during a fight with Batman."

GODSCRIBE
this was copied from the Vs Rules page:

"No outside help

Unless specified otherwise, no contestant may call for outside assistance, even in scenario matches. For example, Captain America cannot call in the Avengers during a fight with Batman."

i see smile. they may not do so well after all.

spideycarnage
ya, but the team does of a expert tachician in captain america, also with a genious like tony, with unlimited reasorses and technology, i do see them traping doomsday, wth adimantium chains or something. and a little muscle form thor hulk sentry and hurcules wouldent help.

TheKahn
I can see the Avengers having two chances of winning:

Thor's Godblast and the Sentry. With DD only having one life and iirc he hasn't faced a lot of high end magic power before so that might be enough to put him down. The reason I say the Sentry is because we really don't know his limits yet. If he actually lives up to the potential that casually owning a herald would suggest, then he might be able to put down DD. Other than those two options, I just don't see the Avengers wining.

GODSCRIBE
ya, but the team does of a expert tachician in captain america, also with a genious like tony, with unlimited reasorses and technology, i do see them traping doomsday, wth adimantium chains or something. and a little muscle form thor hulk sentry and hurcules wouldent help.

that's a possibility. it depends on the scenario.

spideycarnage
bump

CaptainStoic
Sentry alone will crush him.... most likely, but if he runs into any problems Thor, Herc, and Ironman will be sure to finish the job.

CaptainStoic
Hulk and Thor would hold him while the rest would beat him into dust.

Tony Stark
ok heres the Avengers line up:
Thor
Ironman
Hulk
Captain America
Hurcules
Sentry
-NO Ringouts
-the team has one day prep against gog wars Doomsday (Doomsday gets one life/K.O.)

Everybody but Cap can kill DD by themselves.

cool

batdude123
Originally posted by Tony Stark

cool

laughing No they can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tony Stark

cool

confused This is gog wars Doomsday. I don't think any of the Avengers are going to kill him by themselves (save for possibly Sentry and Thor with this godblast)

JOE NUNEZ
it would be very similar to when the jla fought dd,only at the end it would be dd dead and thor not far behind.

JOE NUNEZ
o wait i didnt see sentry in the thread I HAVE TO RETHINK THIS.

JOE NUNEZ
YEAH AVENGERS, to much power in that line-up....They win big.

badabing
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
YEAH AVENGERS, to much power in that line-up....They win big.
I agree. They have a lot of heavy hitters on their team.

Mider
as stated this is gog wars doomsday no one on this team can even dent him

CaptainStoic
Wait... isn't Doomsday presently imprisonned on Apokolips? If so Gog wars Doomsday isn't worth that much, after all superman cleaned his clock... this means that Sentry could do the same thing to him... the rest of the team is just overkill.

CaptainStoic
Thor
Ironman
Hulk
Captain America
Hurcules
Sentry

Like I said before, Thor and the Hulk could hold him while Captain America gives Herc his shield to help Sentry and Ironman beat him into dust.

Mider
for once we agree batdude

JOE NUNEZ
batdude went threw metamorphosis

Mider
no one on this team can dent the guy, he killed gogs for 100 years im so sure these punks will give him trouble

supremthor
people dont seem to understand that this is gog wars doomsday.. HIS THE STROGEST VERSION OD DOOMSDAY... todate that is.. how the avengers beat a guy who defeated an army of gogs for a hundred years straight without rest... mind you on gog is more then able to kill the avengers.. the avengers greatest beat is thor.. only because of his magic..sentry is reallly gonna do shit.. all sentry attacks gog has most likly used on doomsday.. sentry is just another superman with more ways to use solar energy.. sentry cant absoeb doomsday energy. and etc

Wally West
Sentry with Thor, Hercules and Hulk backing him up = Avengers win

I'd quite like to see Sentry v Doomsday in a crossover actually.

spideycarnage
up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.