Guile vs. Cap America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Guile (SF)

vs.

Cap America (Marvel)

Black Adam
So Sonic boom vs Charging Star?

Flash kick vs Stars and Stripes?

I really don't know much about Guile then what I learned playing the games.

Whats he capable of?

GODSCRIBE
i really dont know much either (other than games), just thought it would be a good fight.

Any comic SF experts in the house??

Sixth_Winged
Gamewise, Guile is best served as a turtle

storywise; i have no idea how this match would go.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

storywise; i have no idea how this match would go.

maybe we should ask shin_remy laughing

The Fake Macoy
SF characters do pull off feats of super-strength and speed, but I have no clue who would win this.

CaptainStoic
Guile has olympic level strength, Cap is stronger. Guile can summon chi, and use it to attack his opponents (sonic boom..etc...) thus making it a superhuman feat, but with Caps shield, and fighting grace he should be able to take Guile out. It would be a lousy fight in my opinion if it was based on pure combat skill, Captain America is well versed in several forms of martial arts, while Guile uses basic Street fighting mixed with what appears to be a form of Savate.

Black Adam
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Guile has olympic level strength, Cap is stronger. Guile can summon chi, and use it to attack his opponents (sonic boom..etc...) thus making it a superhuman feat, but with Caps shield, and fighting grace he should be able to take Guile out. It would be a lousy fight in my opinion if it was based on pure combat skill, Captain America is well versed in several forms of martial arts, while Guile uses basic Street fighting mixed with what appears to be a form of Savate.

so Guile gets a "SHIELD SLASH!!!" to the face?

CaptainStoic
Guile would likely get more than that.

Black Adam
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Guile would likely get more than that.

So a "FINAL JUSTICE!!!" then

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
So a "FINAL JUSTICE!!!" then

Does anyone else find the fact that Captain considers "Final Justice" to be beating the hell out of people odd?

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Does anyone else find the fact that Captain considers "Final Justice" to be beating the hell out of people odd?

It's the American way.

Either that or some crap about apple pie. I get the two confused sometimes....

TheKahn
It's the American way.

Either that or some crap about apple pie. I get the two confused sometimes....

usaflag

Sixth_Winged
so Guile gets a "SHIELD SLASH!!!" to the face?

assuming he got away from an uppercut big grin

http://www.guile.jp/Introduction/Guile.jpg

CaptainStoic
Wow it looks like that guy takes his hero worship to a new level

CaptainStoic
Not you Sixth Wing the dude in the picture.... unless that is you.

Sixth_Winged
nah, it wasn't me. I was behind blackmailed guile for that pose of pwnage stick out tongue

golem370
Since Guile doesn't know Caps Shield comes back when he throws it means it takes Guile's head off.

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
Since Guile doesn't know Caps Shield comes back when he throws it means it takes Guile's head off. he dont need the shield, he'll just do what he always does, dodge the blast with his agility dash in, dodge whatever strike is thrown at him, and floor guile in one hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.