The Green Lantern Massacre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
GL John vs. GL Kyle vs. GL Guy vs. GL Alan

Who wins? (The reason I didn't put Hal Jordan in here is because he would own all of these guys.)

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123

Who wins? (The reason I didn't put Hal Jordan in here is because he would drop all of these guys.)

Dizzle
In character, probably Alan. To his maximum capabilties, Guy could stalemate him, but not much more than that. Overall, Alan's the best of them, though I'd still say Kyle's cooler.

thesilverspider

Who wins? (The reason I didn't put Hal Jordan in here is because he would own all of these guys.)
Hal would not own all three Alan still has the experience over Hal and kyle has the post crisis feats.In this it's between Alan and kyle,John has no chance...... stick out tongue Guy is to much of a prick to beat kyle or alan.In the end I'll give it to Alan 6/10 over kyle.

TheKahn
^ eek! damn good sig SS

I'd go with Alan, followed by Kyle or Guy, then John

Black Adam

(The reason I didn't put Hal Jordan in here is because he would own all of these guys.)

No he wouldn't.

I give it to Alan

vpokdekjyafmidp
aww but john is black. dont be hatin the black man

ALEMASTER
alan would beat all of them for his body can obsorb the energy cause he doesnt need a ring his body absorbed the power so he'd just drain theres

ALEMASTER
wat bout kilowogg

Mider
the point of the rings is who has the best will power.

Sixth_Winged
Alan and Hal. But it'll probably be Alan simply because of he's magical nature......then again, hal could always transmutate wood and throw a log at ftl speeds at him.

marvelprince
Alan. He's been around the longest and is waay more experienced than these guys. Next, I can't choose between Kyle or Guy. Guy is too stubborn to lose but Kyle is just so cool.

Validus
Kyle

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
Kyle
Agreed.

jrodslam
Between Alan and Guy imo.

K Von Doom
Wasn't Guy supposed to be the earth GL? Anyway, probably Alan. But then Mogo would squash all of them together, including Hal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.