Ironman vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
You think Ironman's eye shields could technologicly dampen or negate Ghost Riders Stare

Tshern
Ironman should't lock eyes with Ghost Rider. I'm not sure how easy it is to kill Ghost Rider, but imploding him to smithereens brings a victory since he can't fight anymore, right?

Tassadar
Penance Stare wouldnt do much to a hero like Iron Man, because it makes people feel all the bad things that they have done to others (emotions like fear, or despair, not pain) but the chains grab him, and then hellfire roasts him, I say Ghostrider wins

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
You think Ironman's eye shields could technologicly dampen or negate Ghost Riders Stare

GR

batdude123
Ghost Rider would make Iron Man look like a fool in a fight.

norrinradd43
ironman caused people alot of fear and pain during civil war, that comes back to haunt him in this fight

llagrok
I one issue they hinted at Iron Man raping Johnny Storm, he might feel bad after doing that.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tassadar
Penance Stare wouldnt do much to a hero like Iron Man, because it makes people feel all the bad things that they have done to others

shocklaugh

strengthkills
Originally posted by llagrok
I one issue they hinted at Iron Man raping Johnny Storm, he might feel bad after doing that. huh?

batdude123
I one issue they hinted at Iron Man raping Johnny Storm, he might feel bad after doing that.

huh

Jebus reborn
I one issue they hinted at Iron Man raping Johnny Storm, he might feel bad after doing that. Eh?

llagrok
What, everyone missed that?

Symmetric Chaos
Well Johhny is a real flamer.

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well Johhny is a real flamer. laughing

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Wonder Man

In Avengers #214 , GR seared Iron Man's eyes.

guy222
Blaze

kevdude
Agree, GR

carnage52
gr hands tonys ass to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.