A Private Matter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Unlike Star Trek, Star Wars is more like a legend of someone instead of story telling. This person has achieved so much success through time with the audience that has an effect on his judgement. The effort they took by making these films. I want more things added to the old trilogy but that should put aside those great performers like the Ewoks/Yoda/Jabba and their pride. He has made clear there won't be anymore Star Wars...no chance to see more of it because it is more like his life...not the film actually. I have decided to create this thread after reading the one about Boba Fett still alive. Fans want more including myself. You guys feel the same way but we must be men, never show any side of weakness like girls do, always cry. What's lost is lost better accept than suffer. Hey you know what...we've been tricked! I might get someone who might say...go back to your home thread...we don't see your point...this is a matter of father and son in the galaxy, not Boba Fett or any other character.

The Black Ghost
What are you talking about? Im confused, this sounds like a subject for the philosophy forum- except in Star Wars...

Swanky-Tuna
Unlike Star Trek, I don't get the point of this either.

Tangible God
Originally posted by redcaped
Unlike Star Trek, Star Wars is more like a legend of someone instead of story telling. This person has achieved so much success through time with the audience that has an effect on his judgement. The effort they took by making these films. I want more things added to the old trilogy but that should put aside those great performers like the Ewoks/Yoda/Jabba and their pride. He has made clear there won't be anymore Star Wars...no chance to see more of it because it is more like his life...not the film actually. I have decided to create this thread after reading the one about Boba Fett still alive. Fans want more including myself. You guys feel the same way but we must be men, never show any side of weakness like girls do, always cry. What's lost is lost better accept than suffer. Hey you know what...we've been tricked! I might get someone who might say...go back to your home thread...we don't see your point...this is a matter of father and son in the galaxy, not Boba Fett or any other character. I haven't a feckin' clue of what this is talking about.

Rayvann
Originally posted by Tangible God
I haven't a feckin' clue of what this is talking about.

Fox5
Originally posted by Tangible God
I haven't a feckin' clue of what this is talking about.

DarthBanevv
I believe he's saying that it's not just the story of Anakin.

redcaped
Close but that's not all!

DarthBanevv
*sigh* I guess we've got another Nebar Foxis on our hands.

The Black Ghost
Star Wars is sort of a legend i guess... but I still dont understand the point of all this.

redcaped
It's a natural feeling; every time I see a word meaning union I reject it. Star Wars has taken money & time from my life...I do have the right.

The Black Ghost
You lost me...

Swanky-Tuna
Ohhhh... I think I get it. Unlike Star Trek, I think he's talking about sucking it up and accepting it as the story of Anakin and Luke and not about any of the other characters like Boba Fett and the Jawas.

The part about being weak and crying like women kind of threw me off.

redcaped
If I could help you understand here is something...it is not my language or the words I put together but my thoughts...unlike you I think differently. And my thoughts don't have a perfect translation to fit any word of this world! This is deep...make sure you don't sink.

Rayvann
If I could help you understand here is something...it is not my language or the words I put together but my thoughts...unlike you I think differently. And my thoughts don't have a perfect translation to fit any word of this world! This is deep...make sure you don't sink.

Again... WTF?

redcaped
Yes AGAIN...being rejected and misunderstood...got to build my own stuff and move on.

Blaxican_Hydra
I would never expect such sophisticated thinking from an American. Redcap your an alien aren't you?

redcaped
I am from Earth but I don't belong anywhere...never did. But hey, I am not Star Wars!

DarthBanevv
You are not Star Wars? Dude, you're freaking me out now. confused

zephiel7
I am from Earth but I don't belong anywhere...never did. But hey, I am not Star Wars!

*pats redcaped on the shoulder

Its ok son...

redcaped
No, I am glad of it.

Swanky-Tuna
Unlike me or Star Trek, I think you need a better grasp on English before you can say there's no way for it to convey your thoughts.

redcaped
I try but there it is! I understand when I read myself. Read carefully, you have nothing to lose...maybe a few seconds. This whole thing is about Star Wars that's why this thread is here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.