The Vishanti vs. Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
The Vishanti

vs.

Lucifer Morningstar

Fight takes place in the Vishanti's own realm. Who wins??

GODSCRIBE
http://www.drstrange.nl/drstrange/sanctum/book/vishanti.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_(DC_Comics)

manorastroman
all three of 'em? i dunno. lucifer has had trouble against strong magics before, and this is about all the magical force you're likely to see. three magical galactus-level beings in their own realm...

Tshern
And they are pretty much omnipotent in their own realm, right? If they were omnipotent they could just remove Lucifer's powers and shove a pickle up his arse.

GODSCRIBE
probably, but there are many characters who have lost in their own realm.

Gregory
But Lucifer is subject to the rules of the realms he enters, right? That's why he had to go into that Japanese death god's castle as a human; those were the rules. I assume that he's be as vulnerable in the Vishanti's home.

GODSCRIBE
interesting.

golem370
http://www.marveldirectory.com/teams/vashanti.htm

supremthor
http://www.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=lucifer

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by supremthor
http://www.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=lucifer

Good post this bit seems to sum it up

Lucifer is omnipotent, he can create his own universes on a whim, create life and create entire concepts like 'Time' from scratch.

His power is incalculable. He stood on ground zero of the demiurgic explosion, the explosion that could wipe out a multiverse, and didn't even get a tan.

The only thing he cannot do is create his own multiverse alone, he needs his brother Michael to do that.

Only his brother Michael is his equal in power, and only God is superior to both of them.

But the power Lucifer likes to use most is his brain, his devious bastardness allow him to defeat gods even when he is mortal and powerless.

smile poor Vishanti smile

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat

Lucifer is omnipotent, he can create his own universes on a whim, create life and create entire concepts like 'Time' from scratch.

His power is incalculable. He stood on ground zero of the demiurgic explosion, the explosion that could wipe out a multiverse, and didn't even get a tan.

The only thing he cannot do is create his own multiverse alone, he needs his brother Michael to do that.

Only his brother Michael is his equal in power, and only God is superior to both of them.

But the power Lucifer likes to use most is his brain, his devious bastardness allow him to defeat gods even when he is mortal and powerless.

err...okay?? confused

but this takes place in their realm, it wont be a walk in the park.

Crease

Sounds like Thanos on steroids...he'll probably stalemate them even in their realm.

Sixth_Winged
Didn't GS already made a sound argument about him not being able to create a universe without Michael's help or whatever that demiurgos powers. I thought he could just manipulate/shape the cosmos when the matter has been given to him.

Crease
"Lucifer is omnipotent, he can create his own universes on a whim, create life and create entire concepts like 'Time' from scratch.

But the power Lucifer likes to use most is his brain, his devious bastardness allow him to defeat gods even when he is mortal and powerless."

He can create universes on a whim...He only needs Michaels help to create "Multiverses"

Mordum
"He can create universes on a whim...He only needs Michaels help to create "Multiverses"

Isnt this sentence a bit of a contradiction because afterall isnt a multiverse just multiple universes.......so put two and two together and yeah....... smile

Mider
im sure its more then that its infinite universes, and it probably takes longer know what i mean? Anyway galactus didnt have much trouble with agomotto why would Lucifer

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Mider
im sure its more then that its infinite universes, and it probably takes longer know what i mean? Anyway galactus didnt have much trouble with agomotto why would Lucifer

The Vishanti is comprised of 3 beings you idiot.

Mider
i know that thanks do you need to resort to insults? My point is that if galactus didnt have much trouble with one member why would lucifer who is probably stronger then galactus by a 100 times have any trouble? GET IT And yes galactus was handling agommotto all he could do was keep reforming that doesnt mean he was winning it means he's lucky to be immortal.

GODSCRIBE
i know that thanks do you need to resort to insults? My point is that if galactus didnt have much trouble with one member why would lucifer who is probably stronger then galactus by a 100 times have any trouble? GET IT And yes galactus was handling agommotto all he could do was keep reforming that doesnt mean he was winning it means he's lucky to be immortal.

Individually they are powerful, but not nearly as powerful when their might is combined. Understand???

GalacticStorm

That unofficial fansite does NOT sum up Lucifer well at all. no

Lucifer cannot create universes on a whim let alone multiverses(something he has never ever created btw)

Lucifer requires the aid of his brother to create a universe, with Michael providing the matter and Lucifer shaping it. Lucifer cannot create on his own, only manipulate.

The demiurgic explosion which released the matter for Lucifer to shape his own universe was universal level.

Lucifer is NOT omnipotent. His power is dependent on Yahweh being in power and he has in the past been rendered powerless when entering the realms of others (Izanami)

Its good practice to actually read the appropriate comics as opposed to relying on fansites for your info. Any fan of the Lucifer series could've spotted that garbage a mile away. I thought you read Lucifer Whirly? confused

JohnR
Lucifer had to follow Izanami's rules if he wished to deal with her. If he wanted to destroy her though, I'm sure he could just wipe out her realm with her in it. The first time he entered her realm, it was to retrieve his wings and the second time was to retrieve a portion of the letter of passage. Wiping out her realm wouldn't have helped him to achieve his goals.

I doubt the Vishanti could affect his powers in any way without his permission. If the Vishanti are a bit more powerful than Galactus, they're going to lose. If they're more on a level of Eternity, this could be a great fight.

Crease

Sound logic from Mider, except the part about Lucifer being "a 100x" more powerful than Galactus. More powerful yes, x 100 no. No such being exists in any universe.

manorastroman
the real kicker is that it's in their realm. unless lucifer decides to destroy the entire realm from somewhere beyond (like the source, or something), he could have real problems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.