Sol-Badguy vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
Sol(Guilty gear) vs Ryu(street fighter)

SaTsuJiN
Sol is a very old (150 years?) artificial being .. and the first with its own free will
this coupled with his fire seal treasure and combat experience leads me to believe he'll have no problem with Ryu

thesilverspider
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Sol is a very old (150 years?) artificial being .. and the first with its own free will
this coupled with his fire seal treasure and combat experience leads me to believe he'll have no problem with Ryu
Well just based on game play I always thought that guilty gear was much faster and that SF characters wouldn't match up to good with the Gears and such.

Sixth_Winged
I hate to admit it but GG top tier guys are just on another level.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I hate to admit it but GG top tier guys are just on another level.
I was just playing against my nephew he's a beast with kliff........ mad
But Dizzy's still the best....

SaTsuJiN
oh... cliff is hard to use sad... I like Ex-Ky

thesilverspider
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
oh... cliff is hard to use sad... I like Ex-Ky
Ky is great when knowing how to use the roman-cancel...... smile
ex-dizzy is pretty hardcore with her dragon-install(don't know if that's the name but thats the name of sol's)

Gouki
I'm not a fan of the Guilty Gear series, it seems to much of a difference from what I'm used to in SF3: Third Strike.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Gouki
I'm not a fan of the Guilty Gear series, it seems to much of a difference from what I'm used to in SF3: Third Strike.
Yea,it is Imo Guilty Gear is the most advanced 2-d fighter with some very complicating stuff.Third strike is the shit I still play online with my cousin.........Hugo is the man.......shifty

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Well just based on game play I always thought that guilty gear was much faster and that SF characters wouldn't match up to good with the Gears and such.

Gameplay doesn't mean there faster but yeah sol badguy wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.