Shi'ar imperial guard v.s The heralds of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
ok we have the heralds of Galactus v.s the royal guard of the Shi'ar

Glactus is obviously not present

thesilverspider
Heralds

Lucid Lui
Heralds

Wonder Man
Guard

Redatom65
yeah there's the guard

soleran30
I think the guards are going to get schmoked by the heralds................SS radiation crushs glads and then who's left?

Terrax, Morg, SS, Nova, Air-Walker, Firelord, Cosmic Butterfly Stardust..................................you think the guards can out the hurt on that team?

The Fake Macoy
Is it just me or do both teams job considerably? I say Heralds, since their average power level is far greater than the Imperial Guard's.

Redatom65
i think the may threat the heralds would deal with is gladiator once he goes down the leader of the guard the rest of the guard falls

JOE NUNEZ
smasher is tough, but its pointless.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Redatom65
i think the may threat the heralds would deal with is gladiator once he goes down the leader of the guard the rest of the guard falls

If the Gladiator can take out the other heralds quickly then then he and the rest of the guards can team up on the surfer. But this is very unlikely as the surfer can just as easily do the same to the the guards. The Gladiator is a real powerhouse but ultimately the Silver Surfer is the more powerful. It would come down to these two heavy weights. Like in any heavy weight bout, the Gladiator always has a chance if he can land an early knock out punch. Otherwise its Surfer.

Tshern
Gladiator could do nothing to the Destroyer. Sad but true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.