The 3rd Super Smash bros melee what do you think it needs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Dragon
list what you think shoud be in the new super smash game
i think it needs giga bowser and the big dragon from metroid. O and dark samus! and other cool bosses like ganon when he changed.
what do you think?

DarkC
The 'third' Super Smash Melee, hmm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Methinks thee needs editing.

Smasandian
Umm different gameplay.

Do we really need another Super Smash Bros?
What new can be done?

Aside from characters, they're seriously need some change in the gamplay. Beating up on people's favourite Nintendo character wont cut it anymore.

MadMel
umm there are a few threads for this already

Lana
Not for SSBM3 there isn't. I checked.

SaTsuJiN
Smash Melee for Revolution thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=358724&highlight=smash+melee

"smash melee 2" thread.. (wtf? lol)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304742&highlight=smash+melee

they're all talking about the same game I believe.. if a new "smash" game came out.. it would be the 3rd in the series.. melee is the newest addition to the games title.. smash melee 2 would be a more appropriate (but unlikely) title

kier14matrix
big dragon...BIG DRAGON! You create a poll and you don't even know the name of the characters...

Scorpion_Master
The big dragon?? Kraid? Ridley? who do you mean... This game gonna rock any way!! rock

IcePunk
It surely will rock

MadMel
DAMN STRAIGHT!!! Happy Dance

Dark_Dragon
I know it will. and you are right it is Ridleybut i think it can have some super moves like giting a power bar then a cupple of varry strong moves like bowser coud throw you up then jump up and beat the sh!t out of you befor you hit the ground...

MadMel
ya i was thinking of midair combos..that'd rock

Dark_Dragon
and how about new wepens, not like a flower but a scythe maby some armar that makes the player stronger

Dark_Dragon
o and 3D levels or at least some new ones like final destunation

MadMel
yeah thatd be cool, 3d + midair combos + new people..im not sure about ridly though..

Sub-Zero_Master
add Wario,The Old Goron(Zelda),Machoke and Hitmonlee(pokemon),Bio Rex and Beast Man(F-Zero) to Charackters Selection and Pow Block to items and it is a kick ass Game!!!!!!!!!!!

MadMel
it already is a kickass game..but i like those ideas..

Dark_Dragon
what about giga bowser? like as the last player you can git i mean?
and yes ridley would be good he can fly. and you got to remember
to add some more bad guys then just ganon bowser, and mewtwo you know. so ridley would be good for the metroid bad guy in the game

Dark_Dragon
people come on say something. don't just look for gods sake! cant you type. it is your kind of people that make me drink beer sick blink wacko

Scorpion_Master
Dark Samus Would be nice... and maybe Samurai goroh (F-Zero), baby Bowser (Mario Sunshine), Paper Mario, Vacuum Luigi, Sunshine Mario, OOT stalfos skeleton, Space Pirate, OOT Darunia (Goron King), Oni Link, Federation Trooper (MP2), Trace (MPH), Sylux (MPH), Weavel (MPH), Noxus (MPH), Spire (MPH), Kanden (MPH)........

MadMel
all these metroid people.......

Scorpion_Master
yup! it should have many characters...

ubber kratos
i think is should have kratos and halo and many more other good game heros

Blaxican_Hydra
halo isn't nintendo no expression

MadMel
yeah..thatd be weird...having xbox chars on revolution..

Scorpion_Master
yeah...

kier14matrix
Originally posted by ubber kratos
i think is should have kratos and halo and many more other good game heros

I really don't know why people come out with things like this erm

Dark_Dragon
ya it is nintendo not x-box and keep it out of hear this is not halo

Dark_Dragon
halo is a good game but i want to talk about super smash

Scorpion_Master
Yeah totally..

Dark_Dragon
still what do you think about giga Bowser? no one sed Anny thing about him being in it and i hope he is he is cool... like me.

Dark_Dragon
i am lost... forgotten by all... left alone... to never be remembered. sad sad sad sad have i bin forgotten?

Magee
hysterical hysterical

1021kid
i think they should make super special moves and they should finnaly add diddy kong

MadMel
someone who agrees...gives us diddy..
i also think there should be at least 40 chars in this, if mk: armageddon has over 60..

Scorpion_Master
king k. rool, Donkey Kong's worst enemy, he really should be in the game big grin

http://smashbrothersonline.com/AdventureMode/DKCBossKingKRool.gif

InnerRise
Oh No.

is it comprehensible.....

Dark_Dragon
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing "pant pant" sorry i can't help my self some times.

Dark_Dragon
no expression did i go over board?

Scorpion_Master
no

1021kid
i also think they should make a story mode and i think they should add waluigi im not sure hot to spell that and i think they should add toad and koopa and mega man

Dark_Dragon
ok ok you if you cant spell not use the spellcheck

1021kid
good idea embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.