X-23 v.s Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
can the cagun beat the clone of wolverine

Kontraz
yes he can!

cajun2de
since he can take on wolvie...x-23 wouldn't be a problem

grey fox
He charges her skeleton.

BOOM

No more X-23.....

outavodka
I would pay to see him do this too

capt it up
Originally posted by cajun2de
since he can take on wolvie...x-23 wouldn't be a problem
take on wolverine? thats very doubt full.
take on x-23 he could take her on and he may take it mroe then her due to the fact he experienced. she good but she aint close to wolverine good but she may have what it takes to beat gambit it hard to say.

who ever said he charge her skeleton is wrong. first im not sure he can in the regular universe and second how is he gunna grab her claws?

manorastroman
i assume the same way he can grab wolvie's claws in the ultimate universe. just, you know...grab 'em.

capt it up
Originally posted by manorastroman
i assume the same way he can grab wolvie's claws in the ultimate universe. just, you know...grab 'em.
ya and ultimate is not normal universe and also u think that made sense? if he grab wolverines claws he end up missing his hand. also it never been shown, that gambit can charge wolverien skeleton in the normal universe.

outavodka
duznt matter gambit more than occasion has proven to be a match for wolvie, so why not X-23...thats ubsurd, now the thought of gambit grabbing a claw is dumb, something Remy is too smart to even consider that. Besides he wouldnt need to he has great offense wthr it be charging up a trowing object, a stationary object, or wolverine himself. Not to say wolvie would let him but that means he has to stay at a distance until he attacks UP CLOSE>>>which leaves himself open to gettn charged up. Remy has options, and he knows how to use them especially against wolvie.

juggernaut66666
gambit wins

capt it up
Originally posted by outavodka
duznt matter gambit more than occasion has proven to be a match for wolvie, so why not X-23...thats ubsurd, now the thought of gambit grabbing a claw is dumb, something Remy is too smart to even consider that. Besides he wouldnt need to he has great offense wthr it be charging up a trowing object, a stationary object, or wolverine himself. Not to say wolvie would let him but that means he has to stay at a distance until he attacks UP CLOSE>>>which leaves himself open to gettn charged up. Remy has options, and he knows how to use them especially against wolvie.
first gambit has never proven to be able to beat wolverine. so im kinda wondering what ur talken abbout. though since x-23 is nto nearly as good as wolverine he would most likly win most of the time.
also gambit can't charge flesh or there suits so I don't under stand what ur talken about with charging them if there close lol.

TheKahn
Originally posted by capt it up
ya and ultimate is not normal universe and also u think that made sense? if he grab wolverines claws he end up missing his hand. also it never been shown, that gambit can charge wolverien skeleton in the normal universe.

Hasn't 616 Gambit charged up his adamantium staff before? confused

Kontraz
Originally posted by TheKahn

yeah, but the adamantium never explodes, it just sends off the energy... which wouldnt be a problem, because then x23 would just be an adamanium skeleton sitting in a pile of goo.

capt it up
thats secondary admatium not primary there a huge diffrence

Black Adam

wolverine8888 is that you?

capt it up
Originally posted by Black Adam
wolverine8888 is that you?
nope and you already asked me that

TheKahn

That wouldn't make any difference at all. They are practically the same thing as "secondary" adamantium was only invented to cover for the times when writers screwed up and had adamantium being damaged in their stories. So one is nearly indestructible and the other is a little less indestructible. Besides no one is claiming that Gambit would destroy her skeleton, only charge it up. When it "explodes" it like his staff would be undamaged but the same wouldn't be true of the rest of X-23's body.

Black Adam
That wouldn't make any difference at all. They are practically the same thing as "secondary" adamantium was only invented to cover for the times when writers screwed up and had adamantium being damaged in their stories. So one is nearly indestructible and the other is a little less indestructible. Besides no one is claiming that Gambit would destroy her skeleton, only charge it up. When it "explodes" it like his staff would be undamaged but the same wouldn't be true of the rest of X-23's body.

so basically x23 goes asplode.

gotcha wink

But i though x23 only had her feet and arms covered in adamantuim. The rest was still organic bones right?

Can Gambit even charge living organic matter anymore ?

capt it up
im not sure gambit can charge true adamtium not been shown. also how is he going to charge her skeleton?

TheKahn
so basically x23 goes asplode.

gotcha wink

But i though x23 only had her feet and arms covered in adamantuim. The rest was still organic bones right?

Inorganic calcium phosphate makes up the majority of bones with other organic componets (such as collagen, marrow, ect) spread throughout. So Gambit should be able to charge up the inorganic components of human bones fairly easily, imo.

capt it up
Inorganic calcium phosphate makes up the majority of bones with other organic componets (such as collagen, marrow, ect) spread throughout. So Gambit should be able to charge up the inorganic components of human bones fairly easily, imo.
not true since he never once shown he could charge a person im pritty sure it been said many times he can't if he could he would of done it bye now

juggernaut66666
x 23 get's hit by few charged cards and she is done

TheKahn
not true since he never once shown he could charge a person im pritty sure it been said many times he can't if he could he would of done it bye now

wallbash

1. Please, for the love of all that is good and decent in the world, use the spell check.

2. The question wasn't if he can charge a "person", the question was if he can charge X-23's adamantium claws and bones. To my knowledge Wolverine has never cut a turkey sandwich with his claws before or stated he could, so should I then assume that he couldn't cut a turkey sandwich with his claws or should I assume that given his powers and past feats he would be able to cut the turkey sandwich? Gambit can charge inorganic objects with kinetic energy. Both X-23's adamantium claws and the majority of her bones are inorganic, therefore, using logic, we can deduce that Gambit should be able to charge both.

capt it up
wallbash

1. Please, for the love of all that is good and decent in the world, use the spell check.

2. The question wasn't if he can charge a "person", the question was if he can charge X-23's adamantium claws and bones. To my knowledge Wolverine has never cut a turkey sandwich with his claws before or stated he could, so should I then assume that he couldn't cut a turkey sandwich with his claws or should I assume that given his powers and past feats he would be able to cut the turkey sandwich? Gambit can charge inorganic objects with kinetic energy. Both X-23's adamantium claws and the majority of her bones are inorganic, therefore, using logic, we can deduce that Gambit should be able to charge both.
lets assume he can charge her skeleton. how will he? don't even try and say he will grab her claws

TheKahn
lets assume he can charge her skeleton. how will he? don't even try and say he will grab her claws

By walking up to her unconscious body after a series of explosions knock her out. All he needs is a single good hit to put her down, at least temporarily. He can then either keep throwing explosive cards as her from a distance to get up close to finish her off.

capt it up
By walking up to her unconscious body after a series of explosions knock her out. All he needs is a single good hit to put her down, at least temporarily. He can then either keep throwing explosive cards as her from a distance to get up close to finish her off.
I think gambit would most likyl beat her due to experience and there not enough feats of ehr to say she be able to dodge his cards so I realy can't say gambit won't win but it be close gambit wins 6/10 due to experience

Black Adam
I think gambit would most likyl beat her due to experience and there not enough feats of ehr to say she be able to dodge his cards so I realy can't say gambit won't win but it be close gambit wins 6/10 due to experience

Gambit can have his cards blow up feet away from her and the resulting explosions would still get her.

She's not dodging the explosions....

capt it up
Gambit can have his cards blow up feet away from her and the resulting explosions would still get her.

She's not dodging the explosions....
sicne she does not have the feats for me to prove she could then I have to agree with u but u do realize the explosion is not that big.

Black Adam
sicne she does not have the feats for me to prove she could then I have to agree with u but u do realize the explosion is not that big.

StyleTime said it best in another topic:

Originally posted by StyleTime

Why does everyone think Gambit's card can only make little puffs of smoke when they explode. Gambit has made an explosion the size of a 2-story building with one card. He has also thrown in excess of 10 cards making building sized explosions. Nightwing won't be dodging anything.

capt it up
StyleTime said it best in another topic: 'i realy like to see the comic issue of when this happen brcuase ive never once seem him do it and ive read comic with gambit going for killing attacks.

StyleTime
Gambit will win this battle EVERYtime. X-23 isn't even in his league.
He is physically superior to her in every way, minus the durability due to healing, and he has some serious firepower to back him.
Gambit 10/10.
He'd have to tap into his full power again. I don't get it. They make his lame Ultimate counter part charge organic matter, but the TRUE Gambit can't. WTF is up with that Marvel?

Black Adam
Gambit will win this battle EVERYtime. X-23 isn't even in his league.
He is physically superior to her in every way, minus the durability due to healing, and he has some serious firepower to back him.
Gambit 10/10.

He'd have to tap into his full power again. I don't get it. They make his lame Ultimate counter part charge organic matter, but the TRUE Gambit can't. WTF is up that Marvel?

In what comic was it that he charged that building size explosion from a single card?

As for the ultimate thing. I guess the writers are allowed more freedom with characters powers in the ultimate world

StyleTime
In what comic was it that he charged that building size explosion from a single card?

As for the ultimate thing. I guess the writers are allowed more freedom with characters powers in the ultimate world
I'll look around for the issue.

But Ultimate Gambit's hair sucks so much. Why does he get the extra ability?

Black Adam
I'll look around for the issue.

But Ultimate Gambit's hair sucks so much. Why does he get the extra ability?

Maybe He will get back the blowing up organic thing now that he's been made a horseman.

Speaking of witch anyone know why he would willingly become one in the first place?

Haven't been reading x-men...

Kontraz

when did ultimate gambit charge something organic?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Kontraz
when did ultimate gambit charge something organic?
Right here.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5935/ultimate14209nt.th.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9648/ultimate14212lq.th.jpg

I guess I have to give credit to Ultimate Gambit for something though. He at least actually blows people with his cards. Normal Gambit only blows people up if they are from the assassin's guild or he is REALLY pissed.
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/889/ultimate14138jr.th.jpg

Fast
Gambit didn't charge anything organic there. He was fighting hammerhead who has an adamantium skull which is why he bashed his head through the car window. Ultimate Gambit didn't look AS stupid in the annual with Rogue but then he died. So... yeah.

willRules
Oh this is a great fight cos these are both characters who I dislike. I reckon he charges her skeleton as she impales him on her claws. They both die. So the winner? Me of course clap

Fast
Hey I was reading that Gambit vs. Cap thread of yours that got WAY out of control. Basically they are both repeating the same arguement over and over again. Neither side is going to change their mind so it's basically going nowhere. Oh earlier I forgot to say Gambit would win because X-23 is a pretty new character and we don't know her limitations yet. Who would win X-23 or Sabretooth? they both seem are be Wolverine imitations.

willRules
Originally posted by Fast
Hey I was reading that Gambit vs. Cap thread of yours that got WAY out of control. Basically they are both repeating the same arguement over and over again.

If you think thats bad you should read the wolverine vs spider-man thread smile .................

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Redatom65
can the cagun beat the clone of wolverine

Yes. And will.

Grimm22
Even as much as I HATE Gambit, I still say he can take this one.

Darth Macabre
Gambit wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.