Ironman versus Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tshern
Neither side has prep and the match takes place in the abandoned New York City. Naturally bloodlust is on, but they do, however, start so far away that Cable has time to put on his telekinetic shield.

The Ironman in question is Anthony Stark using his current armor, no usage of Thorbuster or such this time.

It is the classic Cable, not god-like or anything.

Yeah, so feel free to post. I don't really have an opinion since I'm not sure how powerful telepath Cable is. He might be able to shut Ironman's brain down, but I'm not sure.

As a haphazard guess I would say Ironman graps the majority.

willRules
Originally posted by Tshern
He might be able to shut Ironman's brain down, but I'm not sure.

yes

Tshern
So he really is that powerful? I didn't know, I've always thought he's mainly a telekinetic with some telepathic powers.

Scoobless
at the moment he has neither.... he lost his TP and TK a while ago.... but he's found artificial means to sorta reproduce them (to some degree) he now has some sort of force field tech instead of TK, and he can no longer read minds but he is connected to the internet and can mentally access almost any computer on the planet

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Tshern
Neither side has prep and the match takes place in the abandoned New York City. Naturally bloodlust is on, but they do, however, start so far away that Cable has time to put on his telekinetic shield.

The Ironman in question is Anthony Stark using his current armor, no usage of Thorbuster or such this time.

It is the classic Cable, not god-like or anything.

Yeah, so feel free to post. I don't really have an opinion since I'm not sure how powerful telepath Cable is. He might be able to shut Ironman's brain down, but I'm not sure.

As a haphazard guess I would say Ironman graps the majority.

Tony's armor has similar tech to the one Reed installed on the FF's person to block all telepathic attacks...

So what we have is one dead Cable. Tony will bring a big spool to roll him up on.

Iron Man 10/10

cool

juggernaut66666
Iron man

Cosmic Flame
Well, Jean hit Iron Man with TK, and he said to himself that if he took another hit he'd be dead. So I imagine that classic Cable could still do some serious damage.

jasofisc
Tony stark how do you know that iron man has that improvment in his armor? anyway cable is a master of tech from like 3000 so he should be able to find a way to take out ironman

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Tony's armor has similar tech to the one Reed installed on the FF's person to block all telepathic attacks...

So what we have is one dead Cable. Tony will bring a big spool to roll him up on.

Iron Man 10/10

cool

Errm, Cable is a cyberpath actually. He can control Iron Man's armour.

Cable 10/10 smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.