Iron man vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who win's?

DraconaInVolata
Prep or No Prep? Also, how much?

steverules
How much and how long would it take for a long and pretty even fight?

DraconaInVolata
Depends. If Iron Man were to get a good readout of Superman's biological structure through one of his many resources, then he may be able to augment his armor so that Superman would be walking into a huge trap whenever they fought.

inamilist
the problem would be

prep = tony has some sort of red star ray or kryptonite enhanced aror or something

no prep = tony is so far out of his league he gets walked over

I dont know if he could deal with a speedblitz in either situation however

with prep he might come up with something
how long does it take him to make a new set of armor?

Supesbuster :P

Rewmac
Iron Man invents the Superman-Buster Armour, so it's done, in other way, Supe beats him. Ripps off the armour and kick Tony's ass and then takes his money.

Rewmac
Hey it was my idead big grinbig grinbig grin Supebuster aaaarrrgggg. Damn must learn to type faster.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by inamilist
the problem would be

prep = tony has some sort of red star ray or kryptonite enhanced aror or something

no prep = tony is so far out of his league he gets walked over

I dont know if he could deal with a speedblitz in either situation however

with prep he might come up with something
how long does it take him to make a new set of armor?

Supesbuster :P

From what Marcus tells me, he may already have a countermeasure to something like that. From what he's shown me, Tony Stark is quite literally ready for anything. He told me jokingly once when we were playing pool that he has Galactus-buster armor.

grey fox
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
From what Marcus tells me, he may already have a countermeasure to something like that. From what he's shown me, Tony Stark is quite literally ready for anything. He told me jokingly once when we were playing pool that he has Galactus-buster armor.

Wait you met Marcus ?

As in fleshy non Ai marcus ?

steverules
He's gone now isn't he?

grey fox
Originally posted by steverules
He's gone now isn't he?

Yes unfortunately sad

steverules
Darn I was gonna join his avenger's team.

DraconaInVolata
Darn I was gonna join his avenger's team.

He still speaks through me. Until he can find the global mods and talk to them, he can't get back on. You can still join. Someone else will have to give you the quiz. He says Hi, grey fox.

grey fox
Yay , say hi back from me please oh avatar of marcus....big grin

steverules
I need a wolvie quiz.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by grey fox
Yay , say hi back from me please oh avatar of marcus....big grin

From Marcus:
I guess I'm like Darkseid now. Meh. Since we've given Iron Man prep, he's gonna take this one. I know the word spleedbitz is gonna come up, so let me give you food for thought, everyone? What if he speedbiltzes right into a Kryptonian Meat Grinder, or a big Red Sun microwave? I'm having Ahna post this pictue just to show that more than likely, Superman would get turned into this:
http://www.sierraclub.ca/bc/publications/sierralife/img/turkey.jpg

He also has an armory of armours that he has at his disposal to basically gang up on Superman, so I don't think Superman can beat him if he has prep. No prep, Iron Man is cocoa crispies.

grey fox
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
From Marcus:
I guess I'm like Darkseid now. Meh. Since we've given Iron Man prep, he's gonna take this one. I know the word spleedbitz is gonna come up, so let me give you food for thought, everyone? What if he speedbiltzes right into a Kryptonian Meat Grinder, or a big Red Sun microwave? I'm having Ahna post this pictue just to show that more than likely, Superman would get turned into this:
http://www.sierraclub.ca/bc/publications/sierralife/img/turkey.jpg

He also has an armory of armours that he has at his disposal to basically gang up on Superman, so I don't think Superman can beat him if he has prep. No prep, Iron Man is cocoa crispies.

Mmmmmm turkey......

steverules
Lol, and Turkey made of steel.

TheKahn
Without prep: Superman wins
With prep: Superman wins

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by TheKahn
Without prep: Superman wins
With prep: Superman wins
I think iron man can win with prep

TheKahn
Prep is overrated against a guy who can move at the speed of light and shoot lasers hotter than the sun out of his eyes.

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/5041/06096hx.th.png

Now that isn't to say that I cannot think of a plausible situation in a comic where, with enough time to prepare, a guy like Tony Stark could find a way to kill Superman. However, I think that would entirely depend on Superman not fighting to his fullest or not taking advantage of all of his powers (this isn't a stretch as he has stated before he takes it easy on his opponents). But in an arena match with both characters fighting to their best, I just can't see Iron Man lasting more than a second no matter how much prep time he has.

steverules
Lol. Iron man can make a suit for space. He's much better than batman. Iron man would wipe the floor with Batman. And using Batman to prove your point isn't a good idea when it come's to a fight with supe's.

Validus
Prep is just the comic book term for PIS in which case anyone can beat anyone so yeah, obviously IM can win that. Without it, he's just a blood stain on the pavement.

TheKahn
Lol. Iron man can make a suit for space. He's much better than batman. Iron man would wipe the floor with Batman. And using Batman to prove your point isn't a good idea when it come's to a fight with supe's.

It isn't so much the being in space part, as it is having the moon land on your head and then being tossed into the sun. wink

The problem is that Iron Man's cannot overcome the speed difference between the two no matter what kind of suit he wears.

steverules
yeah I know. Just please don't use batman to prove a point in an Iron man vs superman thread in the future because Iron man would kill batman if they fought.

jacobo0o
well iron man would lose against superman but iron man did get the best of him in comic book lol!!
after thors fight with superman iron man shot him in the back and he jumped him with other guys

steverules
I know I saw that.

inamilist
Originally posted by Validus
Prep is just the comic book term for PIS in which case anyone can beat anyone so yeah, obviously IM can win that. Without it, he's just a blood stain on the pavement.

I agree 200%

giving someone prep just allows us to come up with any fanciful situation we can think of to give an inferior character a win over a superior one

GODSCRIBE
Simply put

Prep- Iron Man wins

No Prep- Superman wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.