Power Rangers vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
no prep.

and there's actually a PR, comic book.

who wins?

GODSCRIBE
here's some scans from the comic book

http://savmahn.tripod.com/comic.html

Black Adam
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
no prep.

who wins?

Megazord stomp.

NoFate007
While the Power Rangers would stand around doing fast japanese dance movements saying things like

"We're gonna take you down Batman!"
"Yeah, Power Ranger style!"
"Set-yaaaah!" (for us Tommy fans lol)
"*backflip* And then you'll see that we mean business!"

Batman would stand there and throw a batarang into each one of their faces. They'd make that weird spark thing and hold their chest where the burn mark is, even though they'd get hit in the face.

Batman would win.

braz
^hahahaha, thats exactly what i was thinking

n btw, the power rangers shouldnt ever be related w/ batman....EVER, batmans captured too dark of an image to get dragged down to look like adam west again...eek!

WrathfulDwarf
Batman walks up to the creator/writers and toymakers of Power Rangers and roundhouse kick them for their lame work.

Then Batman walks up to the 30 year old fans of the Power Rangers and uppercut them on jaw for being lame.

Batman wins.

GODSCRIBE
hahaa..perfect.

Sixth_Winged
As much as i hate to say it, those crappy power rangers wins this. Their ability to summon the zords just owns.

But their all crap IMO and lost their appeal years ago.

braz
^yea, i liked them when i was like what...2

MrHeavySilence
Tough one. How many Rangers?

jasofisc
me too tell I figured out their was an x-men cartoon then i stoped watching nearly altogether but I was like 10 or something. I beat up a couple of kids in my grade school one time for saying that the power rangers could take the x-men and yeah batman waits tell they depower then takes their morpher thing ma bobs like he did to Kyle Raner with his power ring. then brakes all of their arms and legs leaving them all in a new state of pain that they never dreamed possible. (that is unless the power rangers have tommy then batman has a real fight.)

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Batman walks up to the creator/writers and toymakers of Power Rangers and roundhouse kick them for their lame work.

Then Batman walks up to the 30 year old fans of the Power Rangers and uppercut them on jaw for being lame.

Batman wins.

nice avatar thumb up

but anyway the power rangers make the megazord. and step on batman.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
no prep.

who wins?

Doesn't matter. We have sort of a "no loophole" clause in the forum rules that says if they aren't primarily a comic character, they don't count. LOTS of people have a few comics...doesn't make them a "comic" figure. No one would argue the PR's are more known for their comics than for the tv show.

Occasionally we let stuff slide if their comics are widespread enough (predator, for example, is something I normally let go). Power rangers....not so much.

Sorry, nothing personal, but Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.