Kingdom Come Gog vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Gog from Kingdom Come

Vs

Mangog

Mider
Kingdom Come gog was given power from all the quintessance and thus could defeat any of them in one on one combat but not combined.

Beings that gave him power are as follows, shazam the wizard, phantom stranger, DC zues, and ganthet.

He bested the following with relative ease

Mr M i believe he killed Mr M

Flash who was so fast he could be everyone at once in his city maybe even beyond i heard he was fast enough to traverse dimensions

He killed the strongest GL who was i believe allen and he had armer made out of the starheart of from it he also created a city or something named Oa near the planet earth i believe

Superman- he is stronger then normal supes i believe.

Wonder women i dont have to much info on her in this saga

also he defeated a berage of other characters. in the end he was stoped by a being who had controll over hyper time they say superman prime is stronger but does prime have controll over hyper time.

Gog can time travel too

Gog also sated he allowed himself to be defeated cause his mission of killing superman had become boring or whatever.

grey fox
Spite thread

Mider
your the one who kept complaining about how i cant refer to KC gog does this make you happy?

CaptainStoic
What does trolling mean?

Ex11B
Mangog

Mordum
He didnt kill Mr M. Mr M would have annihilated gog if he didnt say his name backwards which was lame sad

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Mider
your the one who kept complaining about how i cant refer to KC gog does this make you happy?

I as the thread starter, said that it was regular Gog, therefore you may not have used KC Gog

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Ex11B
Mangog

Mider
yeah well your not a threadstarter here and mangog loses horribly thanks he may have lost in the other version but this one is beyond skyfather even skyfathers that would make rune king thor wet himself

vpokdekjyafmidp
well, i thought

Odin = Skyfather

Rune King Thor > Odin

Rune King Thor < Mangog

and i was talking about the other thread. Whish means if i make a stipulation, oyu have to follow that. Which you didnt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.