Batman and Wolverine vs Captain America and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
cool fight i think, i say team bats takes it this time though

capt it up
wolverine the KEY to this fight. bat with not prep has a good chance of losing to both DD or capt.

inamilist
oh jesus..........................

capt it up
well in a cross over batman admitted he lsoe to capt. also in another cross over batman did not do so hot vs DD and with out plot devices more then likly woulda lost.

batdude123
Batman completely destroys DD with a sonic in like two seconds. Then Wolverine and Batman work together and murder Captain America. Fight over.

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
well in a cross over batman admitted he lsoe to capt. also in another cross over batman did not do so hot vs DD and with out plot devices more then likly woulda lost.

Cross-overs aren't cannon.

Validus
The cool thing about this place and every sane forum on the net is we don't count crossovers with the exception of JLA/Avengers because DC and Marvel seem to view it as canon.

capt it up
Originally posted by Validus
The cool thing about this place and every sane forum on the net is we don't count crossovers with the exception of JLA/Avengers because DC and Marvel seem to view it as canon.
true but u can see from cross over that they are likly out comes.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman completely destroys DD with a sonic in like two seconds. Then Wolverine and Batman work together and murder Captain America. Fight over.

ya but batman has no prep he would not know that would work.

capt and DD will be a much better team. capt assume leader and DD is actauly quite good at team work.
wolverine and batman are good with team work and good leaders but neither one would listen to the other and most likly fight serperatly which could lead to there down fall.

braz
wolverine the KEY to this fight. bat with not prep has a good chance of losing to both DD or capt.

batman w/ out prep could take down either DD or Cap IMO...not str8 up pyhsical h2h fighting though..heck no, thats why batman has all of those little toys under his utility belt..he chunks a tear gas capsule, a flashbang, or a batarang ect., distorts them, then KO's them really fast...but yes i do agree, DD and Captain America dont have anything on Wolverine

Murda Mase
well in a cross over batman admitted he lsoe to capt.

laughing

The writer of that cross over also said it was going to be the best fight ever.

braz
ya but batman has no prep he would not know that would work.

wolverien and batman are good with team work and good eladers but neither one would listen to the other and most likly fight serperatly which could lead to there down fall.

and..this is ur own opinion??

capt it up
Originally posted by Murda Mase
laughing

The writer of that cross over also said it was going to be the best fight ever. do u even know what cross over im talken about ?

Validus
Originally posted by Murda Mase
laughing

The writer of that cross over also said it was going to be the best fight ever.
He fails to mention Cap agreed they were evenly matched and the fight could have gone either way. Yay for half assed information!

capt it up
Originally posted by braz
and..this is ur own opinion??
yes

capt it up
He fails to mention Cap agreed they were evenly matched and the fight could have gone either way. Yay for half assed information!
lol nice to know ur calling me a lier and ur not even talken about the same corss over as me how great

Validus
lol nice to know ur calling me a lier and ur not even talken about the same corss over as me how great
JLA/Avengers and Marvel Vs DC both had the same conclusion. I'm pretty sure Bryne's Batman/Cap ended the same. Yay for misinformation!

capt it up
JLA/Avengers and Marvel Vs DC both had the same conclusion. I'm pretty sure Bryne's Batman/Cap ended the same. Yay for misinformation!
see u calling me a lier now ur just gunna look dumb. I was talking about ( marvel / DC crossover classics 2)

MrHeavySilence
Batman is smarter than any of these people and Wolverine is stronger than any of these people.

braz
^exactly. and not to mention he has claws too.

jrodslam
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Batman is smarter than any of these people and Wolverine is stronger than any of these people.

When it comes to fighting smarts such as tactics, Bats opponents are just as smart. Wolverine smarter than any of these people?no He isnt even stronger than Cap and it hasnt even been proven if hes stronger than Daredevil.

braz
OMG^ it says in his profile that he can press 800 lbs. thats way more than DD could ever dream of pressing, but idunno about captain america, he has to have a Super soldier serum to be strong, but all that dont matter when u got 6 razor charp adamantium claws comin to tear u to shreds...wolvie owns Cap, and Batman beats DD as well..and btw wolverine is extremely intelligent...idunno where u got that from that hes not as smart as or even on par with his opponents here

jrodslam
You say that its said in his profile that he can bench 800lbs, yet Bats is said to bench the same, Cap benches well over that and Daredevil can bench the same as well. Its clear that Wolverine isnt the strongest here. Secondly, although i typed "smarter", i meant to type stronger. Since we're talking about smarts, where in my last post did i say Wolvie isnt as smart or on par? From the looks of my post, it seems as if im doubting him being "SMARTER" than his opponents. Comprehend.

Validus
see u calling me a lier now ur just gunna look dumb. I was talking about ( marvel / DC crossover classics 2)
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Crossover Classics is just a collection of comics, one of which happens to be John Byrne's Batman & Captain America.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
You say that its said in his profile that he can bench 800lbs, yet Bats is said to bench the same, Cap benches well over that and Daredevil can bench the same as well. Its clear that Wolverine isnt the strongest here. Secondly, although i typed "smarter", i meant to type stronger. Since we're talking about smarts, where in my last post did i say Wolvie isnt as smart or on par? From the looks of my post, it seems as if im doubting him being "SMARTER" than his opponents. Comprehend.

w/e same difference, damn man u know what i meant dont be a smartass, u were basically just trying to make it look like wolverines a dumbass when hes not at all

jrodslam
w/e same difference, damn man u know what i meant dont be a smartass, u were basically just trying to make it look like wolverines a dumbass when hes not at all

Not really. In my origianl post, i meant to type "strongest" instead of "smartest". Therefore, my initial intent wasnt to downgrade his intelligence at all. I wasnt trying to make it look like hes a dumbass in the slightest. IF i meant to type smartest(which i didnt), i was mentioning that he isnt smarter than his opponents. How you interpret that as me saying hes a dumbass, is on you. It would be clear that you didnt understand what i said at all.

batdude123
OMG^ it says in his profile that he can press 800 lbs. thats way more than DD could ever dream of pressing, but idunno about captain america, he has to have a Super soldier serum to be strong, but all that dont matter when u got 6 razor charp adamantium claws comin to tear u to shreds...wolvie owns Cap, and Batman beats DD as well..and btw wolverine is extremely intelligent...idunno where u got that from that hes not as smart as or even on par with his opponents here

Yo braz, I know that it says he can bench 800 lbs. in the handbooks but Wolverine's feats have prooved that he is MUCH stronger than that. Look at all of cap it up's scans, then you'll see. wink

braz
Not really. In my origianl post, i meant to type "strongest" instead of "smartest". Therefore, my initial intent wasnt to downgrade his intelligence at all. I wasnt trying to make it look like hes a dumbass in the slightest. IF i meant to type smartest(which i didnt), i was mentioning that he isnt smarter than his opponents. How you interpret that as me saying hes a dumbass, is on you. It would be clear that you didnt understand what i said at all.

lmao, noooooo what i meant was its basically the same thing by saying that wolverine is not as smart as, or theyre smarter than him, either way lol i get the whole smarter/stronger thing lol misunderstanding

capt it up

batdude123

braz
big grin

jrodslam
Daredevil has strength feats of his own. Visit the respect thread to see them.big grin

capt it up
Daredevil has strength feats of his own. Visit the respect thread to see them.big grin
how abotu not being lazy and posting some here?
also I seen his best strength feats and not a ginle one put him close to the feats I listed.

Rewmac
He owned Wolverine in Enemy Of The State (yeah I know Wolvie fans come with PIS), anyway the way I see, Captain can beat Wolvie 7/10, Batman could beat Daredevil 8/10 Overall

Wolvie & Batman team ---> 11/20

Captain America & DareDevil ---> 9/20

braz
wolvie beats the cap.

Tshern
Gotta love well-grounded opinions.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rewmac
He owned Wolverine in Enemy Of The State (yeah I know Wolvie fans come with PIS), anyway the way I see, Captain can beat Wolvie 7/10, Batman could beat Daredevil 8/10 Overall

Wolvie & Batman team ---> 11/20

Captain America & DareDevil ---> 9/20
DD beat wolverine? did u see the same fight I did?
how did DD beat wolverine? he was on the ground gluchting his side and with a last ditched affort hit wolverine with a wieght which wolverine then fell back words becuase he tripped on a dead hand ninjas body and fell on a sword. he was not even KO how the hell is that a win for DD.
do u actauly think DD would ebat wolverine?
capt beat wolverine 7/10? were the hell do u get that from? please tell me why im begging to know were u come up with this crap? becuase honestly I know u hate wolverine uve made it pritty clear but dont get redicules

jrodslam
Last time i checked, Wolvie was the one lying on the ground in the end with tears in his eyes complaining about how much it hurt. It doesnt have to be a KO to equal a win.

capt it up
Last time i checked, Wolvie was the one lying on the ground in the end with tears in his eyes complaining about how much it hurt. It doesnt have to be a KO to equal a win.
lol and I recall DD wa shrut pritty badly. hit wolevrien was a weight as a last resort and then a bunch of plot devices such as wolverien tripp and falling on a sword save dhis life.
by the way if u had a sword through ur lung u be dead no saying it hurts u be dead on the ground.
also it not a win for the pure reaosn wolverine was not KO and was talking and snapped back into control. u think that would of even stop wolverine? the onyl thign that stop wolverine was the fact he regained control of his body.

jrodslam
lol and I recall DD wa shrut pritty badly. hit wolevrien was a weight as a last resort and then a bunch of plot devices such as wolverien tripp and falling on a sword save dhis life.
by the way if u had a sword through ur lung u be dead no saying it hurts u be dead on the ground.
also it not a win for the pure reaosn wolverine was not KO and was talking and snapped back into control. u think that would of even stop wolverine? the onyl thign that stop wolverine was the fact he regained control of his body.

DD wasnt hurt as bad as Wolvie. He was up and walking on his own. Maybe Dd used the weight as a last resort, but im sure he wouldnt have needed it at all if he decided to fight Wolverine back in the first place. ANd no i wouldnt die if i had a kitanan in my lung. It would all depend on my blood loss and my physical health slightly.
And like i said before. Victory comes in different ways. Being KO'd is one of them, but immobilizing your opponent is another way of victory. Wolvie was down foor the count. Wolvie snapping back into control is even more reason for DD to get the victory, because thats what he was trying to do from the beginning. And yes, a punctured lung would stop Wolvie for a while.

capt it up
DD wasnt hurt as bad as Wolvie. He was up and walking on his own. Maybe Dd used the weight as a last resort, but im sure he wouldnt have needed it at all if he decided to fight Wolverine back in the first place. ANd no i wouldnt die if i had a kitanan in my lung. It would all depend on my blood loss and my physical health slightly.
And like i said before. Victory comes in different ways. Being KO'd is one of them, but immobilizing your opponent is another way of victory. Wolvie was down foor the count. Wolvie snapping back into control is even more reason for DD to get the victory, because thats what he was trying to do from the beginning. And yes, a punctured lung would stop Wolvie for a while.
are u kidding me? if he had a sword through u. U would not be up u be out cold or dead? wolverine u say is out for the count? realy now? ecpt he was still able to talk and told DD to stand away from him becuase he thought he might not keep control and attack DD. if u honestly think wolverine was down u know nuthing about wolverine at all. a sword though wolverine would never put him down, he stay down becuase and the answer is simple because he gained control of him self again and need to telll DD some thign befor he lost it again.

capt it up

Dizzle
I've found one official problem with Wolverine's strength feats... While they may be valid feats, they're only as good as the next peak human's feats. Holding up an elevator fora few seconds is cool, but Batman ripped a metal pipe off of the ground and fairly casually tossed it away. I have no idea which would be harder, as both are well beyond me, but if one has superhuman strength, then one really can't say that the other does not. For all intents and purposes, their strengths are close enough to equal, with a VERY slight nod to Cap and Wolverine in that category.

I'd lean towards giving the win to Wolverine and Batman. Batman's arsenal is nowhere near as powerful as Cap's shield, but at the same time, it is much more versatile. So while I think it would be insanely close in pure h2h, I give a slight edge to Batman when everything is factored in, because his gadgets are more effective against street types than just the shield alone.

Wolverine is a big factor as well. Hate him however much you want, he IS powerful when we're talking about peak humans. Going by even the upper 2/3 of his healing feats, neither Cap nor DD should be able to put Logan down for any amount of time. The skill between these 4 is close enough that any pure h2h fights between them would be excellent, to say the least. But Wolverine is armed, and way the hell more durable than the other 3 put together.

Basically, Wolverine would do very well against both Cap and DD by himself. Throwing Batman in to help him (even though Batman, again, could probably take either to at least a stalemate alone) puts the solid majority into their corner.

jrodslam
are u kidding me? if he had a sword through u. U would not be up u be out cold or dead? wolverine u say is out for the count? realy now? ecpt he was still able to talk and told DD to stand away from him becuase he thought he might not keep control and attack DD. if u honestly think wolverine was down u know nuthing about wolverine at all. a sword though wolverine would never put him down, he stay down becuase and the answer is simple because he gained control of him self again and need to telll DD some thign befor he lost it again.

Naw im not kidding at all. If i landed on a sword, its not a 100% chance im gonna die. I could go into shock and scream my ass off. I may just stay silent. Wolverine was out of the fight. He was lying on the ground and didnt even bother to try and get up. He was complaining about his lungs filling up and how much it hurted grimacing and everything.
He told DD to stay back because he didnt want to waste any time trying to get it out. He just wanted to tell Matt what was going on. He knew they were going to port him back to base. That why he said he didnt know how long it was going to last. Not because he was going to attack DD. I dont know Wolverine at all? Hes been downed with things less that that. He stayed down and gained control and needed to tell DD something before he got ported away. Not because he was affraid hed attack him again.

If you look on the same page he was lying on the ground, you see the 2 people chatting.

Person 1: Whats happening Wolfgang? Why isnt he responding to our instructions?

Person 2: His systems gone into shock, Elsbeth. Im contacting the technicians now and organizing a SPACE-SHIFT. We need to bring him in as soon as POSSIBLE.

Wolvie knew they were gonna port him back because he failed. Thats why he told Matt he didint know how long it was gonna last. Thats why he wanted to hurry and give Matt the news and didnt want him to waste time helping him.

capt it up
Naw im not kidding at all. If i landed on a sword, its not a 100% chance im gonna die. I could go into shock and scream my ass off. I may just stay silent. Wolverine was out of the fight. He was lying on the ground and didnt even bother to try and get up. He was complaining about his lungs filling up and how much it hurted grimacing and everything.
He told DD to stay back because he didnt want to waste any time trying to get it out. He just wanted to tell Matt what was going on. He knew they were going to port him back to base. That why he said he didnt know how long it was going to last. Not because he was going to attack DD. I dont know Wolverine at all? Hes been downed with things less that that. He stayed down and gained control and needed to tell DD something before he got ported away. Not because he was affraid hed attack him again.

If you look on the same page he was lying on the ground, you see the 2 people chatting.

Person 1: Whats happening Wolfgang? Why isnt he responding to our instructions?

Person 2: His systems gone into shock, Elsbeth. Im contacting the technicians now and organizing a SPACE-SHIFT. We need to bring him in as soon as POSSIBLE.

Wolvie knew they were gonna port him back because he failed. Thats why he told Matt he didint know how long it was gonna last. Thats why he wanted to hurry and give Matt the news and didnt want him to waste time helping him.
he even said for matt to stay away becuas ehe did not no how long his control would last. honestly wolverien was far from out of the fight if he had no gain back control there is no doubt in my mind he would of gotten right back up. look at the pic I posted do u see the silver sam stabbign wolverien in the stomack? a starved wolverien who ahd not slept in days got stabbed in the stmack by one of the best swords men aalive and was easiliy still able to fight so please tell me how that sword through wolverine put him otu of the fight? ur just making that up in ur hea dim sorry but wolverine did not lose and was far from beaten and DD needed plot devices to keep his ass alive.

capt it up
Originally posted by Dizzle
I've found one official problem with Wolverine's strength feats... While they may be valid feats, they're only as good as the next peak human's feats. Holding up an elevator fora few seconds is cool, but Batman ripped a metal pipe off of the ground and fairly casually tossed it away. I have no idea which would be harder, as both are well beyond me, but if one has superhuman strength, then one really can't say that the other does not. For all intents and purposes, their strengths are close enough to equal, with a VERY slight nod to Cap and Wolverine in that category.

I'd lean towards giving the win to Wolverine and Batman. Batman's arsenal is nowhere near as powerful as Cap's shield, but at the same time, it is much more versatile. So while I think it would be insanely close in pure h2h, I give a slight edge to Batman when everything is factored in, because his gadgets are more effective against street types than just the shield alone.

Wolverine is a big factor as well. Hate him however much you want, he IS powerful when we're talking about peak humans. Going by even the upper 2/3 of his healing feats, neither Cap nor DD should be able to put Logan down for any amount of time. The skill between these 4 is close enough that any pure h2h fights between them would be excellent, to say the least. But Wolverine is armed, and way the hell more durable than the other 3 put together.

Basically, Wolverine would do very well against both Cap and DD by himself. Throwing Batman in to help him (even though Batman, again, could probably take either to at least a stalemate alone) puts the solid majority into their corner.
picing up a metal pip does not coem close to holding a elevator up. hell it does not come close to most all fo the feats I listed. how big was this pipe even if it was as tall as batman it would still not weigh that much.

jrodslam
he even said for matt to stay away becuas ehe did not no how long his control would last. honestly wolverien was far from out of the fight if he had no gain back control there is no doubt in my mind he would of gotten right back up. look at the pic I posted do u see the silver sam stabbign wolverien in the stomack? a starved wolverien who ahd not slept in days got stabbed in the stmack by one of the best swords men aalive and was easiliy still able to fight so please tell me how that sword through wolverine put him otu of the fight? ur just making that up in ur hea dim sorry but wolverine did not lose and was far from beaten and DD needed plot devices to keep his ass alive.

He didnt say that he didnt know how long the control would last. He said he didint know how long "this" would last. Meaning time to give him the message. Note that the panel right before that has Wolfgang telling Elsbeth that hes organizing a space-shift to teleport Wolvie back to base as soon as possible. Wolvie knew he failed and was gonna get ported back. Thats why he said he didint know how long it was gonna last. He knew theyd be porting him any moment so he just wanted to get the info out.

Wolverine was still able to fight after being stabbed in the stomach by SS? SS was still holding on to the blade. All Wolvie did was lift a arm and extract the caws. How am i making a story up? Its what happened. You say DD used a plot device to beat Wolvie yet, Wolvie was the one who showed up with 50 ninjas. Im sure he was doing that to make DD more tired right? Get him exhausted so hed be easier to kill. Sounds like a plot device to me. Too bad it didnt work.

capt it up
He didnt say that he didnt know how long the control would last. He said he didint know how long "this" would last. Meaning time to give him the message. Note that the panel right before that has Wolfgang telling Elsbeth that hes organizing a space-shift to teleport Wolvie back to base as soon as possible. Wolvie knew he failed and was gonna get ported back. Thats why he said he didint know how long it was gonna last. He knew theyd be porting him any moment so he just wanted to get the info out.

Wolverine was still able to fight after being stabbed in the stomach by SS? SS was still holding on to the blade. All Wolvie did was lift a arm and extract the caws. How am i making a story up? Its what happened. You say DD used a plot device to beat Wolvie yet, Wolvie was the one who showed up with 50 ninjas. Im sure he was doing that to make DD more tired right? Get him exhausted so hed be easier to kill. Sounds like a plot device to me. Too bad it didnt work.
wolverien dident lose though. he fell on a sword and there was nuthing not a hting that said or showed he could not of gotten right back up, hell all his feats show that it be easy as hell for him to get back up. wolverine tripped and fell on a sword please tell me how in the world would the make DD win? wolverine was fine he was a ltitle hurt but nuthin gshowed he could not get back up. also when he said I don't know how long this will last. ya remeber he told DD to get away from him he would not say that unelss he was afraid he attack DD.

jrodslam
wolverien dident lose though. he fell on a sword and there was nuthing not a hting that said or showed he could not of gotten right back up, hell all his feats show that it be easy as hell for him to get back up. wolverine tripped and fell on a sword please tell me how in the world would the make DD win? wolverine was fine he was a ltitle hurt but nuthin gshowed he could not get back up. also when he said I don't know how long this will last. ya remeber he told DD to get away from him he would not say that unelss he was afraid he attack DD.

How is it that Wolvie didnt lose? He had a mission and failed it. Daredevil hit him, Wolvie fell back and got impailed. Nothing that showed he couldnt have got back up? Maybe maybe not. Hes tearing, complaining about that pain and grimacing. When he told DD to get away from him, it want because he was affraid of attacking DD. It was because he knew they were going to port him away and just wanted to tell Matt the plans. That why he said he didint know how long it was going to last. Wolvie was in pain. Helping him to get up would have huet and thus took away from Wolvie delivering the message. Thats why he didnt want to be moved. He just wanted DD to listen.

This took Wolvie down.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3558/punisherv4034p072bi7ss2zt.th.jpg

braz
Originally posted by Dizzle

yes

capt it up
How is it that Wolvie didnt lose? He had a mission and failed it. Daredevil hit him, Wolvie fell back and got impailed. Nothing that showed he couldnt have got back up? Maybe maybe not. Hes tearing, complaining about that pain and grimacing. When he told DD to get away from him, it want because he was affraid of attacking DD. It was because he knew they were going to port him away and just wanted to tell Matt the plans. That why he said he didint know how long it was going to last. Wolvie was in pain. Helping him to get up would have huet and thus took away from Wolvie delivering the message. Thats why he didnt want to be moved. He just wanted DD to listen.

This took Wolvie down.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3558/punisherv4034p072bi7ss2zt.th.jpg
fail a mission that wolverien even said he was trying not to kill another cape does not mea DD wins. Also im sorry but there no a single bit of evidence that wolverine could not of gotten abck up. I already showed two pic that shwo that a sword through wolverien would not put him down.
also that new pic u showed as I recall they were even fighting and DD a hit wolverine becuase he was going after some one esle.
also it was written by enis, which on thsi forum msot eveyr one agree enis well writting other character in punisher comics never writtes them ever correctly.
also ur using evidence form a comic were wolverien drank acid. are u serous that be impossable. wolevrine would enevr drink acid he smell it in a seconds.
also that who enis run was loads of crap and every one knows it.
a chap to wolevrien adam able would heal in seconds. hell in new avenegr a claws through wolverine throte did not even put him down.

inamilist
nm, i saw the images wrong :P

anyways, how does he puncture a lung on a sword if his rib cage is protected by adamantium?

steverules
Wolvie isn't dumb enough to fall for that move, that's a load of bull. Batman loses to cap and then wolvie takes down Batman and DD one by one.

capt it up
Originally posted by inamilist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6257033

if wolvie has an adamantium skeleton, how does this go through him

in fact, how does he puncture a lung if his ribs are adamantium?
the dude an expert sowrds men. there ways around ur skeleton. also when wolverine punctured a lung in in enemy of the state issue that was a lot of plot divices the sword would of had to be angle perfectly

inamilist
ya, i changed the first part cause i saw that he was stabbing through the stomach not slicing through the shoulder as i had first though, given the angel of the sword in the second scan.... lol, whatever

ya, that was just kinda general interest, oh, btw, punctured lung isnt necessarily a kill on an average human, it just demands immediate medical attention. It is possible to live with only one lung

capt it up
ya, i changed the first part cause i saw that he was stabbing through the stomach not slicing through the shoulder as i had first though, given the angel of the sword in the second scan.... lol, whatever

ya, that was just kinda general interest, oh, btw, punctured lung isnt necessarily a kill on an average human, it just demands immediate medical attention. It is possible to live with only one lung
yes so some one who takes bullets and laughs im pritty sure a sword through a lung is not going to put him down. the only thing that stopped wolverine was the fact he regained control.

jrodslam
fail a mission that wolverien even said he was trying not to kill another cape does not mea DD wins.

No. Wolverine said that he tried to make sure they didnt bag another mask. He wasnt talking about Matt. He was talking about Elektra.

Also im sorry but there no a single bit of evidence that wolverine could not of gotten abck up. I already showed two pic that shwo that a sword through wolverien would not put him down.

The evidence is in the way Wolvie looked. It was obvious he ws in much more pain when against DD than he was against SS.

also that new pic u showed as I recall they were even fighting and DD a hit wolverine becuase he was going after some one esle.

Wolverine WAS going to go after someone(which was Punisher). Daredevil got in his way. Wolverine told DD to move, but DD said no. Its not like Wolverine was distracted. Hell, he even cut Matts billyclub. He made the first attack/advancement.

also it was written by enis, which on thsi forum msot eveyr one agree enis well writting other character in punisher comics never writtes them ever correctly.

Now its the wrinters fault? If no character is written correctly by Enis, then both Wolvie AND DD were jacked up right? No excuse.

also ur using evidence form a comic were wolverien drank acid. are u serous that be impossable. wolevrine would enevr drink acid he smell it in a seconds.

Would he? Stop crying. It was in a liquor bottle. Wolvie wouldnt think acid was in it.

jrodslam

Thats what im saying. Plus the kitana must have went through the ribs when he fell on it.

capt it up
No. Wolverine said that he tried to make sure they didnt bag another mask. He wasnt talking about Matt. He was talking about Elektra.

ACTAULY HE WAS TALKING ABOUT BOTH OF THEM.

The evidence is in the way Wolvie looked. It was obvious he ws in much more pain when against DD than he was against SS.

DUDE U SAY HE WAS CRYING FROM PAIN, BUT MOST LIKLY HE WAS CRYING FOR THE FACT HE BEEN KILLING PEOPLE WHO DID NUTHIGN WRONG> ALSO NAME A TIME UVE EVER SEEN WOLVERIEN CRY BEISDES TEHN? ALSO BOTH THOS OTHER STAB WOUNDS WOULD OF BEEN A LOT MORE DAMAGING SO NO WOLVERINE WAS FAR FROM DOWN FOR THE COUNT?

Wolverine WAS going to go after someone(which was Punisher). Daredevil got in his way. Wolverine told DD to move, but DD said no. Its not like Wolverine was distracted. Hell, he even cut Matts billyclub. He made the first attack/advancement.
AGAIN UR USING A COMIC THAT AHD SO MUCH SHIT WRONG WITH IT IT SHOULD ENEVR OF BEEN ALOUD. ALSO WHY WOUDL THAT PUT WOLVERIEN DOWN WHEN STABBS TO THE THROE NEVER DO OR BULLETS?

Now its the wrinters fault? If no character is written correctly by Enis, then both Wolvie AND DD were jacked up right? No excuse.

NO WOLVEIRNE AND SPIDERMAN for one were very badly written they were written out of character and written as idiots.

Would he? Stop crying. It was in a liquor bottle. Wolvie wouldnt think acid was in it.
CRYING? HOW AM I CRYING? ARE U KIDDING ME UR TALKEN ABOUT A GUY WHO SMELLS BETTER THEN DD. U THINK DD WOULD DRANK ACID?

jrodslam
CRYING? HOW AM I CRYING? ARE U KIDDING ME UR TALKEN ABOUT A GUY WHO SMELLS BETTER THEN DD. U THINK DD WOULD DRANK ACID?

Your complaining about Enis as the writer. Talking about how he messes up characters. If you didnt notice BOTH DD and Wolvie were in the book. Are you saying that he only messed up Wolvie but not DD? Wolvies sense of smell being better than DD's can be debated.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1637/mcp150320cm.th.jpg

capt it up
Your complaining about Enis as the writer. Talking about how he messes up characters. If you didnt notice BOTH DD and Wolvie were in the book. Are you saying that he only messed up Wolvie but not DD? Wolvies sense of smell being better than DD's can be debated.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1637/mcp150320cm.th.jpg
it is debatable but it has also been said that wolverine sense wer ebetter then DD. so I generaly think and I think others agree that DD has betetr hearing but wolverine sense of smell is greater.

jrodslam
ACTAULY HE WAS TALKING ABOUT BOTH OF THEM.

No he wasnt. He was only talking about Elektra.

Matt - "But you didnt bag a mask. I BEAT YOU."
Wolvie - "Oh Matt, Matt. Matty, Matt. Dont you understand? You were just the friggin bait kiddo."

The mask that was supposed to be bagged was Elektra. And she got bagged anyways.

DUDE U SAY HE WAS CRYING FROM PAIN, BUT MOST LIKLY HE WAS CRYING FOR THE FACT HE BEEN KILLING PEOPLE WHO DID NUTHIGN WRONG> ALSO NAME A TIME UVE EVER SEEN WOLVERIEN CRY BEISDES TEHN? ALSO BOTH THOS OTHER STAB WOUNDS WOULD OF BEEN A LOT MORE DAMAGING SO NO WOLVERINE WAS FAR FROM DOWN FOR THE COUNT?

And complaing about how much it hurt? And grimacing? Was he also doig that cause he was sad about the people he killed? Wolvie was down. Face it.

AGAIN UR USING A COMIC THAT AHD SO MUCH SHIT WRONG WITH IT IT SHOULD ENEVR OF BEEN ALOUD. ALSO WHY WOUDL THAT PUT WOLVERIEN DOWN WHEN STABBS TO THE THROE NEVER DO OR BULLETS?

Wolverine has these things called soft spots. Hes vunerable to them. It would take him some time to recover from them. The shot to the throat showed that. You say that had so much s**t wrong with it, yet you think Wolvie taking a mini nuke/bomb real? So real not even his jeans and boots were damaged.

NO WOLVEIRNE AND SPIDERMAN for one were very badly written they were written out of character and written as idiots.

Oh so now only Wolvie and Spidey were written as idiots? Punisher had prep. He was setting them all up. He even punked DD a few times.

jrodslam
it is debatable but it has also been said that wolverine sense wer ebetter then DD. so I generaly think and I think others agree that DD has betetr hearing but wolverine sense of smell is greater.

It can be debated. IF and only IF Wolvies sense of smell is better it would only be slightly. I doubt it though considering Daredevil is able to smell when its going to rain or changes in the atmosphere.

capt it up
again pelase tell me how that sword put him down?

capt it up
It can be debated. IF and only IF Wolvies sense of smell is better it would only be slightly. I doubt it though considering Daredevil is able to smell when its going to rain or changes in the atmosphere.
thats good wolverine has been able to smell atatcks befor they happen by people moving faster then speed of sound. he ahs smelled people miles away. he has tracke dpeople from just scent around the world.

jrodslam
again pelase tell me how that sword put him down?

The kitana him in a special spot and stayed there. In the pic you show, it looks as if some bullets go straight through or some bounce off his skull. Doesnt cause the same damage.

batdude123

Are you sure you're not talking about the movie?

jrodslam
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you sure you're not talking about the movie?

I dont use movie refrences. They downgrade the hero.

capt it up
The kitana him in a special spot and stayed there. In the pic you show, it looks as if some bullets go straight through or some bounce off his skull. Doesnt cause the same damage.
u see bullets through he throte.

King KAM
it is debatable but it has also been said that wolverine sense wer ebetter then DD. so I generaly think and I think others agree that DD has betetr hearing but wolverine sense of smell is greater. wwolverine does have a better sense of smell than DD, i think that dd can keep wolverine occupied so that cap takes care of batsy.

jrodslam
u see bullets through he throte.

I already stated that. Thats why its less damage. If the bullet goes through, he can start healing from it right away. If the kitana impales him in the lung and stays there, its more damage cause hes not healing from it until it gets removed. Note him saying that the blood was starting to fill the lungs.

capt it up
I already stated that. Thats why its less damage. If the bullet goes through, he can start healing from it right away. If the kitana impales him in the lung and stays there, its more damage cause hes not healing from it until it gets removed. Note him saying that the blood was starting to fill the lungs.
lol . a bulelt through the throte is much worse. but hey ill sorce another thign that worse.
(New Avenegrs #5) claw in wolverine throte and wait wolverine gets right abck up and attacks spiderwoman and he had been fightign for the alst 6 hours straight, fighting and running.

jrodslam
lol . a bulelt through the throte is much worse. but hey ill sorce another thign that worse.
(New Avenegrs #5) claw in wolverine throte and wait wolverine gets right abck up and attacks spiderwoman and he had been fightign for the alst 6 hours straight, fighting and running.

I dont think youre understanding what im saying here. If a bullet goes THROUGH Wolverines throat, he can start healing immediately after. If a sword is lodged in his throat, and STAYS in, hed take much longer to heal and it would hurt much more.

In New Avengers #5, did the claws stay in Wolvies throat? Or did it go in and come out right after? theres a difference. If it came out right after, he can heal from it faster tha nif it stays in the throat.

capt it up
I dont think youre understanding what im saying here. If a bullet goes THROUGH Wolverines throat, he can start healing immediately after. If a sword is lodged in his throat, and STAYS in, hed take much longer to heal and it would hurt much more.

In New Avengers #5, did the claws stay in Wolvies throat? Or did it go in and come out right after? theres a difference. If it came out right after, he can heal from it faster tha nif it stays in the throat.
actauly it was sititng in his throe and wolverine ripped it out and attack spider woman thats and a claw through the throte is a lot worse then a sword through a lung.

jrodslam
actauly it was sititng in his throe and wolverine ripped it out and attack spider woman thats and a claw through the throte is a lot worse then a sword through a lung.

Thats my point. He took it out, healed and went about his way. Lungs filling up with blood while implaled with a kitana thats still in is much worse than getting claw through the throat then taking it out.

capt it up
Thats my point. He took it out, healed and went about his way. Lungs filling up with blood while implaled with a kitana thats still in is much worse than getting claw through the throat then taking it out.
see no it not. if he was able to ripp his claws out he easiliy be able to pull the sword right out

jrodslam
see no it not. if he was able to ripp his claws out he easiliy be able to pull the sword right out

Was one end of the claws between the legs of a dead body and Wolverine landed on it while the other end was sticking out 2 feet from wolvies throat?

Would it take more of a bodily effort of energy from Wolverine to lift his hand and remove the claw or get up? 2 different senarios, positions and amount of damage.

Wolvie wouldnt have been able to pull out the sword from the front. He wasnt in the position to do so and was in a large amount of pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.