Thanos v Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
there are a lot of thanos fans who cry fanboy anytime someone says someone can beat thanos.

so, does he beat all 3 of these top tier heroes?

dman2008
I think with this teams speed and versatility they would win about 7-8/10 fights.

soleran30
yes he does

the Darkone
Thanos over all is to powerful for three to handle, Thanos is one of the most powerful eternals ever. Thanos abilities alone is beyond them, as an eternal, Thanos can increase his abilities at will and he is highly durable. Thanos will analize the htree and break them down so hard if wouldn't be funny, Thanos will blast them into oblivion. Thanos 10/10

GODSCRIBE
Agreed^

Thanos 10/10

leonidas
so what happens if they get him in the lasso?

Darth_Erebus
Thanos almost held his own against Odin. He takes this team easily.

Redatom65
thanos loses this won 8/10

w/o infinity gauntlet

juggernaut66666
thanos wins he handled thing ,thor ,hulk and hercules at the same time without any effort plus he gave a pretty god fight against galactus

soleran30
Originally posted by leonidas
so what happens if they get him in the lasso?

Thanos knows what he is and what he does and isn't so constrained with earthly moral and lies as others..............He is immune to death...........the lasso falls off of him like Slade!

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
thanos wins he handled thing ,thor ,hulk and hercules at the same time without any effort plus he gave a pretty god fight against galactus You mean sucker blasted him?
That's a fight?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean sucker blasted him?
That's a fight?
that blast made him fly about a mile

Juntai
Depends, Thanos has shown he durability to go against Odin and keep getting up, yet, he's been KOed by Thor and other lessers enough times to consider it viable for people who would like to question his durability.

He's shown physical strength enough to match most any brute, yet he didn't want to test it against Champion and again, not againt Hulk by his own admission.

These three have an advantage of high end combat speed, without the Gauntlet, he wasn't able to outmanuever Surfer, who went between planets in the course of a single one of his punches.

And they have the advantage of flight.

Imo, in most scenarios, he should win given what we've seen him capable of, but I wouldn't put it past the team to gather a few themselves.

Juntai
that blast made him fly about a mile it made him fly through the ship, next time he saw Galactus what happed?
Right. It wasn't a fight. It was a sucker-shot.

juggernaut66666
it made him fly through the ship, next time he saw Galactus what happed?
Right. It wasn't a fight. It was a sucker-shot.
maybe your wright

juggernaut66666
Depends, Thanos has shown he durability to go against Odin and keep getting up, yet, he's been KOed by Thor and other lessers enough times to consider it viable for people who would like to question his durability.

He's shown physical strength enough to match most any brute, yet he didn't want to test it against Champion and again, not againt Hulk by his own admission.

These three have an advantage of high end combat speed, without the Gauntlet, he wasn't able to outmanuever Surfer, who went between planets in the course of a single one of his punches.

And they have the advantage of flight.

Imo, in most scenarios, he should win given what we've seen him capable of, but I wouldn't put it past the team to gather a few themselves.
thanos afraid of hulk? i don't think sobig grinbig grinbig grin

Wally West
People like to disregard that shot Thanos gave Galactus but it is an impressive feat, damaging his armour, knocking his helmet off and sending him flying through his ship for hundreds of meters. When Dr. Strange blasted Galactus he fell backwards and managed to stop himself from even hitting the ground, his armour wasn't damaged at all and he proceeded to just casually chat to Strange, he wasn't angered or hurt or anything. Yet people always mention Strange KOing Galactus and act like what Thanos did was nothing.

Juntai
thanos afraid of hulk? i don't think sobig grinbig grinbig grin Did you happen to read Thanos Quest?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Redatom65
thanos loses this won 8/10

w/o infinity gauntlet

yeah, im sure he does...

http://tinypic.com/imq7v5.jpg

http://tinypic.com/imq7bd.jpg

not canon, but you get the picture.

http://img97.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img97&image=lobo10uf.jpg
http://img240.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img240&image=lobo26iu.jpg
http://img239.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img239&image=lobo36ew.jpg

GODSCRIBE
Did you happen to read Thanos Quest?

he said it's an encounter he would prefer to avoid..not that he was scared. and he compared him to Champion with the Power Gem, which ironically Thanos also smacked around. thanos avoids physical confrontation because he can win in million other ways.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wally West
People like to disregard that shot Thanos gave Galactus but it is an impressive feat, damaging his armour, knocking his helmet off and sending him flying through his ship for hundreds of meters. When Dr. Strange blasted Galactus he fell backwards and managed to stop himself from even hitting the ground, his armour wasn't damaged at all and he proceeded to just casually chat to Strange, he wasn't angered or hurt or anything. Yet people always mention Strange KOing Galactus and act like what Thanos did was nothing. The difference is, Thanos didn't beat Galactus nor KO him. In fact, it was the other way around.

GODSCRIBE
People like to disregard that shot Thanos gave Galactus but it is an impressive feat,

yes, it was

http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=824a3_galactus2.jpg

what's more impressive is thanos battling a clone of himself and Galactus that completely dwarfed Galactus's own powers.

juggernaut66666
Did you happen to read Thanos Quest?
don't compare hulk who's bannerless version couldn't hurt silver surfer to thanos who is above skyfather

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
he said it's an encounter he would prefer to avoid..not that he was scared. and he compared him to Champion with the Power Gem, which ironically Thanos also smacked around. thanos avoids physical confrontation because he can win in million other ways. I didn't say he was scared either, where did I say that?

Juntai
don't compare hulk who's bannerless version couldn't hurt silver surfer to thanos who is above skyfather Thanos is definately not above skyfather level.

Juntai
yes, it was

http://img141.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-19362/loc24/824a3_galactus2.jpg

what's more impressive is thanos battling a clone of himself and Galactus that completely dwarfed Galactus's own powers. Scans fux0red.

GODSCRIBE
he said it's an encounter he would prefer to avoid..not that he was scared. and he compared him to Champion with the Power Gem, which ironically Thanos also smacked around. thanos avoids physical confrontation because he can win in million other ways.

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/punch.jpg wink

ALEMASTER
true i admit thanos is very skilled in many and i bgelieve he would beat them

Wally West
The difference is, Thanos didn't beat Galactus nor KO him. In fact, it was the other way around.
There is no difference, the time I'm refering to Strange didn't KO Galactus or defeat him either, but that scan is always thrown around claiming Strange KOd him. Galactus was hurt a lot more from the Thanos blast than the Strange one. And Galactus didn't KO Thanos (although obviously he could have if he'd continued his attack).

Juntai
There is no difference, the time I'm refering to Strange didn't KO Galactus or defeat him either, but that scan is always thrown around claiming Strange KOd him. Galactus was hurt a lot more from the Thanos blast than the Strange one. And Galactus didn't KO Thanos (although obviously he could have if he'd continued his attack). I said beat or KO, which is what he did. smile

leonidas
bill has also damaged g's armor. fact is a good showing against g doesn't mean much in lieu of who has challenged and had good showings against g.

hey scribe, where did that battle against that g-thanos clone take place?

GODSCRIBE
^Infinity Abyss#6

dvampire
The team wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by dvampire
The team wins.
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin nope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.