Worse 10 known force users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
Ok, they're probably worse force users, but of the known Jedi Masters and Sith Lords, which ones are the most pathetic?

Revolver Ocelot
Coleman Trebor.

Tangible God
Coleman, Mundi, Bandon, Vrook.

Revolver Ocelot
WTF? Mundi pwns.

Wesker
You know that scene in AOTC where Yoda and Obi-wan are observing the younglings? Remove Yoda and Obi-Wan. Right there.

Captain REX
Word.

Revolver Ocelot
Awww, don't pick on the younglings! Some of them could have grown up to be great Knights, had Vader not cut them down >_<

But out of the respected Masters, Trebor was the least impressive.

Wesker
Cuz he did nothing on screen. By that logic, Shaak Ti sucks too.

Revolver Ocelot
But she has a nice body.

Darth Subjekt
Aayla's is better...Id like to lick the blue off her! lol
whistle

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Aayla's is better...Id like to lick the blue off her! lol
whistle huh Ok...

Tarvos
You guys have no lives.

Anyways, you can't really say Trebor sucks. I mean, so what if he got pwned by Fett? Doesn't mean he's worse. Afterall, Dooku was better than Anakin, and who won? Vader was better than Luke, and who won?

Trebor could've been some uber Jedi for all you know, unless there's a book with him sucking...

DarthBanevv
Trebor, an uber Jedi? In your dreams. Jango was on par with AOTC Obi-Wan, and Trebor gets pwned in a matter of seconds, by Jango.

Fox5
Originally posted by Tarvos
You guys have no lives.

If you've joined a forum,one has to assume you have no life. eek!

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Fox5
If you've joined a forum,one has to assume you have no life. eek!

true dat.

Tangible God
One of the reasons why I joined.

Wesker
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
Trebor, an uber Jedi? In your dreams. Jango was on par with AOTC Obi-Wan, and Trebor gets pwned in a matter of seconds, by Jango.

Look at it this way... He's run through a battle of blaster fire, hopped up on a ledge to face a Sith Lord and an eighty year old force master and saber prodigy the likes of which the order hasn't seen in generations, along with Jango "I pwn teh n00bs" Fett. It's a wonder he had the BALLS to jump up there in the first place. I think he needs just a teeny bit more credit. After all, he's probably used to dealing with space pirates or meditating, not fighting saber masters and dodging shots from someone who can tag a changeling in the neck with a dart from the top of a building, or can kill that rhino creature with a single shot.

Traya
And considering that Komari Vosa, the girl who can leap acroos kilometre wide chasms was visibly shaken by Jango barraging her with bullets and was killed by him in an open area, I don't see why Trebor is so "teh suX0rz!".

ThoraxeRMG
Bandon
Zhar
Lonna Vash
Shaa Gi
Vrook
Trebor
And that all I can think of and Subjekt, ditto with me as well.

Rayvann
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Bandon
Zhar
Lonna Vash
Shaa Gi
Vrook
Trebor
And that all I can think of and Subjekt, ditto with me as well.

Vrook's a ****ing ******* true enough. But how does he qualify for this list? And Bandon? The apprentice of a powerful Dark Lord?

Dude get your facts strait.

Revolver Ocelot
I don't know where "Zhar is teh weak" comes from. It's quite clear he outclasses both Vandar and Vrook in KOTOR.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
But she has a nice body.

I thought Shaak Ti was a male.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by ZoMG TreBBuR SuxXzZOoRRrzzZzZZz
Coleman Trebor

Yeah so, there were definitaty others worse than this. And Trebor DEFINATELY is not up here. Maybe he would be up ther if it was the top 10 worst PT Council Jedi Masters. MAYBE (probly not) Think about it Trebor was a MASTER on the COUNCIL. Does that not mean anything? There were probably thousands of Padawans, Knights, and Masters underneath Trebor. C'mon guys give him some cred.

Ok he was sniped by Jango Fett when he was about to go fight Count Dooku. OMG HE SUCKS SO MUCH @$$ HE WAS LIKE THE WURST FURCE UZZER OF ALL THYME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolver Ocelot
What? He is the worst Council Member of PT times that we know off.

And the topic was asking for JEDI MASTERS or SITH LORDS.

Wesker
Originally posted by Traya
And considering that Komari Vosa, the girl who can leap acroos kilometre wide chasms was visibly shaken by Jango barraging her with bullets and was killed by him in an open area, I don't see why Trebor is so "teh suX0rz!".

Exactly. Even Mace Windu was extra cautious being that close to Jango Fett, as he comments on in Shatterpoint.

Faunus
Yep. He even said that assassinating Dooku would mean his death at the hands of Fett: ''bristling with weapons'', he would have brought Mace to the ground in a second.

Wesker
I never thought I'd be defending Coleman Trebor.

Jabba the Hutt
What? He is the worst Council Member of PT times that we know off.

PROVE IT!

Revolver Ocelot
Name one who would not be owned by two blaster bolts from Jango Fett. Kenobi, who was a knight at the time, deflected a bunch of them.

Trebor may have succumb to pressure, but I cannot think of any Jedi Council member worse than he.

Wesker
Yeah, I'm sure the alertness and saber mastery of the three jedi Palpatine pwned was SO much better than Trebor, right?

Revolver Ocelot
Actually, yeah. Being owned by most powerful Sith Lord in mordern times > getting pwned by Jango Fett.

And didn't he cloud their minds or something? I remember reading that in the ROTS novel.

Tangible God
Um, he did CLOUD their minds. *ahem*

Jabba the Hutt
Actually, yeah. Being owned by most powerful Sith Lord in mordern times > getting pwned by Jango Fett.

Thats not even comparable.

Wesker

And didn't he cloud their minds or something? I remember reading that in the ROTS novel.

Considering how they just stood there, I could pwn them. At least Trebor was able to defend himself briefly; I can't say that of Agen, Tiin, and Kit Fisto. It's not who did it, it's how they did it. And he didn't cloud their minds; that's ROTS novelisation bullshit. The movie takes precidence over that, and it was never mentioned in the script, in-movie, or by GL. Ergo, it did not happen.

Tangible God
Edit.

Jabba the Hutt
Trebor died when he was sniped by the best gunman in the galaxy.

Fisto, Kolar, and Tiin died when they were killed by a Sith, with pure saber combat, and died within 3 seconds.

TIIN FISTO AND KOLAR ARE BETTER!@!@!@!@!

Deception
how is that logical?

Rayvann
Originally posted by Wesker
Considering how they just stood there, I could pwn them. At least Trebor was able to defend himself briefly; I can't say that of Agen, Tiin, and Kit Fisto. It's not who did it, it's how they did it. And he didn't cloud their minds; that's ROTS novelisation bullshit. The movie takes precidence over that, and it was never mentioned in the script, in-movie, or by GL. Ergo, it did not happen.

Yea that was pretty pathetic.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Deception
how is that logical?

Exactly my point, that you didnt pick up on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.