Exodus vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Exodus

vs.

Thanos

Darth Kal-El
Thanos pawns the sucker. 10/10

Redatom65
how bout
exodus and Holocaust and Apoclypse v.s Thanos

do u guys think this is any closer

Darth Kal-El
That would be closer, but Thanos would still win the majority.

Wonder Man
The original Exodus would defeat Thanos. Telepathy and Telekenics were just complements to his vast powers. I'd like to see him return to form.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Wonder Man
The original Exodus would defeat Thanos. Telepathy and Telekenics were just complements to his vast powers. I'd like to see him return to form.

yeah right, Thanos will crumb stomp his ass into sh**. Thanos battled Moondragon who had the mind gem which is greater than Exodus. Thanos is low level skyfahter or a skyfahter since he gotten another upgrade. Thanos 10/10

The Fake Macoy
Thanos 10/10 times.

guy222
poor exodus

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Wonder Man

I doubt he'd even come close to affecting Thanos even in top shape (Bloodties). And since then he's gotten nerf after nerf after nerf.

celestialdemon
Thanos wins. Even Nate was terrified of him.

inimalist
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
I doubt he'd even come close to affecting Thanos even in top shape (Bloodties). And since then he's gotten nerf after nerf after nerf.

he's been underused, but I don't think nerfed. he's got some very good recent appearances

inimalist
Originally posted by Sanford.
how bout
exodus and Holocaust and Apoclypse v.s Thanos

do u guys think this is any closer

way cooler characters, not going to beat thanos though

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by inimalist
he's been underused, but I don't think nerfed. he's got some very good recent appearances

He couldn't even hit Quicksilver with psi attacks. Nor get a lock on him for a telepathic attack. And his blanket TP attack was useless since Quicksilver was miles away by then.

Later he can't even draw High Evolutionary's attention, he stalemates with manbeast, then it takes him + manbeast + thena to combine all their powers in a uni-mind to be able to have a noticeable attack on High Evolutionary.

The list goes on unfortunately sad

inimalist
meh, like I said, he has some good appearances recently... and iirc those examples are all from the quicksilver mini.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.