X-man and Emma Frost v.s Jean and Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
no prep
who wins

inamilist
what version of X man and does jean have access to phoenix?

shaman nate stood up to thanos on his own

phoenix jean would own them miserably

Redatom65
no phoenix um AoA x-man where he originally came in sceanario

wannabe
^ok!
And is it telepathic, crimson dawn Psylocke or telekinetic, telepathy-immune Psylocke?
If the first is the case it's really an even fight, if the latter should be the case, i'd rather give it to Jean and Betsy.

GODSCRIBE
X-Man and Emma win this fight 9 times out of 10.

Redatom65
telepathic crimson dawn

Cosmic Flame
Jean puts X-Man across her lap and spanks him for being an unruly child. Psylocke plunges a psi-blade into Emma's temple as punishment for attempting to take Betsy's place as the X-chick with the least clothing.

wannabe
Hmmm...
Emma is a better Telepath than Betsy and AoA X-Man is equally if not more powerful than Jean without the Phoenixforce, so i'd rather go with Nate and Emma.

inamilist
ya

everyone at "regular" power and nate/emma should win IMHO

eternitygoddess
This is bascially Jean vs. X-Man while Psylocke takes Frost on.

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
no prep
who wins

I will do it

Team 2 cool

xmarksthespot
Emma vs. Jean sans Phoenix in pure telepathy would be a toss-up imo, and in telepathic talent has always shown superiority to Psylocke. Nate would fubar any of the three, so it's a curbstomp in favor of team one.

GalacticStorm
Jean and Psylocke without a doubt. This is X-man when he first came on the scene in the AOA days. Back then his telepathy and telekinesis whilst powerful were rudimentary in terms of skill. Jean would take him down after a good fight and then be there to help Psylocke take out Emma Frost.

Team 2 7/10.

Entity
Nate and Emma easily. Unless they get the pheonix Jean and Betty really ain't gonna do much more then hold them off for awhile.

llagrok
Seeing as Nate's got a stronger telepathy than Xavier, I'd give him the win. He really learned how to use it in the end, recreating the image of Onslaught and doing various other things.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by llagrok
Seeing as Nate's got a stronger telepathy than Xavier, I'd give him the win. He really learned how to use it in the end, recreating the image of Onslaught and doing various other things.

Did you not read that its X-man in his AOA days? confused

You know, the one who had trouble using his telekinesis to fly.

X-man in that timeframe was impressive in terms of raw power, but his skillset was alughable. Jean has power plus the skill. She would defeat the X-man of that timeframe.

guy222
still like jean and betsy

psy_blade
this should be telepathic battle only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.