Harry Potter and the Battle with Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scotty Brockman

Esaul
Ron wouldn't say Love Ron, and Rowling didn't put any religion in her books. Also it's too face paced. Try starting over, and slowing down. if you are going to have a point of view with Voldemort, then you could either, not have harry in the beginning, since what you had wasn't important, or save him for another chapter wink

Scotty Brockman
thanks for the post I thought that ron wouldnt say that I was in a hurry.
as for religion what do you mean?

Esaul
lol, that's alright.

I mean that. Rowling wouldn't make Harry say that at all. wink

TigerEyes
i disagree with the religion thing...ROn said bloody hell...thats a religious thing so saying god isn't wrong and it's his story so techinicallywho cares if it doesn't follow rowling.
But i do agree you should have started with voldermort nad slowed everyhting down.

Barker
Originally posted by Esaul
lol, that's alright.

I mean that. Rowling wouldn't make Harry say that at all. wink
Stuff like that is littered all over HBP.

Hermione says "Oh my God!" when the Owls are coming with OWL results.

Harry says "God, I've been stupid" when he figures out Malfoy and the Polyjuice Potion thing.

Esaul
they aren't implying God in that way though.

That is different than saying bloody hell "Oh my God!" and "God, I've been stupid"

Scotty Brockman
Alright just letting you all know Im deleteing this story and Im going to restart again slower hopefully

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Yeah I think u should restart! but dont take out things like God You give me a headache and I have a question for you Esaul how is God you give me a headache and God ive been dumb different???

Scotty Brockman
i restarted ok its on a new thread called A final Battle with Voldemort

Barker
Originally posted by Esaul
they aren't implying God in that way though.

That is different than saying bloody hell "Oh my God!" and "God, I've been stupid"
... That's exactly how I meant it mad

stick out tongue

Scotty Brockman
Ok, My story is on the new thread so dont post on here anymore ok thanks

P.S. Comment on my new story

Scotty Brockman
I've noticed that no one doesn't care about the new story cause this one sucked well I'm telling you'll who justy read this the new one is a lot better so far three people said so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.