Carnage vs. Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins??

CaptainStoic
Carnage will eat Slade.

samishe
Carnage kills him. This is the same as Slade vs Venom thread

spideycarnage
carnage stomps slade out

Kontraz
fire and sonics people... carnage is gonna have to be mopped up with a bucket.

DraconaInVolata
How's he gonna do that? Carnage could create multiple doppelgangers of himself, and he's much more inventive with the suit than Venom is. It would be like walking into a woodchipper.

Mider
then why do you people put him in these threads against slade i mean do you guys hate slade so much just cause he can womp some of your fav super heros thats pretty weak why dont you do that to thanos if you want, or silver surfer, the supposidly unbeatable ones

DraconaInVolata
That's your opinion, Mider. If you would give some scans and issue numbers instead of speculation and "I heard" statements, then people would believe you. However, nobody ever believes you.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Mider
then why do you people put him in these threads against slade i mean do you guys hate slade so much just cause he can womp some of your fav super heros thats pretty weak why dont you do that to thanos if you want, or silver surfer, the supposidly unbeatable ones

Also, that mean comment should be directed to GODSCRIBE, who actually created this thread. And note that he did not respond at all in Carnage's favor. I think you owe someone an apology. rolling on floor laughing

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Kontraz
fire and sonics people... carnage is gonna have to be mopped up with a bucket.

he not as vunerable as venom to sonics

Mider
sorry godscribe

spideycarnage
sorry godscribe

wow milder, way to be the better man

GODSCRIBE
sorry godscribe

lol, it's cool.

samishe
Originally posted by spideycarnage
he not as vunerable as venom to sonics

But much more vunerable to fire.

Mider
i dont own a scanner if i had comics it wouldnt matter and the i heard info is better then alot of info posted on here not all though

Rewmac
Carnage 11/10....Slade's Kung-Fu Hustle isn't going to help him here, neither his stupid tricks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.