Child Link vs. lil' Ani (Anakin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deicide
no weapons, just a fight...... big grin
i suck..... rolling on floor laughing

Scorpion_Master
WTF?!? Is it young Link vs that guy or what?? Or is it against anakin as child...

Deicide
child Anakin from Episode 1

ESB - 1138
Both are 10 so they just play toys till they grow up

kamikz
Link will utterly kick his ass..... and why are you posting random picks, just asking.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Deicide
no weapons, just a fight...... big grin
i suck..... rolling on floor laughing

whos that guy?

MadMel
hell if id know...laughing

Deicide
"Cover me Porkins"

Scorpion_Master
Why the hell are you posting pic's with no sense?!?!!??

Deicide
my pics?? the pic is of Lord Nyax, who has lightsabers that come out of every joint of his body. thats who is in the pic. i dont know who he is or where hes from. on some other forum someone had him in a battle with General Grevious.

Scorpion_Master
yeah but why do you add the same pic all the time???

Deicide
cuz i only get online at skool due to my puter at home breakin down.....and i only have 2 pix on here. heres a pic of the cover of the Batman Murders.......

Deicide
im gonna try to find some pix of Cliff Burton. and ppl on here can look at him all the time. cuz im only gonna put them on here. oh, and why hasnt anyone closed this yet?????

Jabba the Hutt
ZomG LiL' ANniE FURce Chockes LinkS AssZorRRzs

Iron Maiden thumb up

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt

Iron Maiden thumb up Agree...... MAIDEN!! rock

BlackMageSamura
youn g link would ownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

NBT
Link owns!

1021kid
its true and nbt you are dbz core arent you

NBT
Hell Yea!!!!

1021kid
me too my favorite character is krillen

NBT
Krillin has his times. But Goku all the way! Next Vegeta! I uses a sig on Goku so i made one on Vegeta.

1021kid
i like krillin becuse he is so freaking funny and him and 18 had a kid how would that even work krillin is so freaking tiny and i think 18 is sposed to be tall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.