black bolt sentry superman shazam vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok i read the supes wonderwoman and shazam one so i thought i'd make my own so can he beat them

most would say yes but i thought i'd want to know your comments

GODSCRIBE
If Thanos loses at all, it will be because of Sentry and Black Bolt. Superman and Shazam are a non-factor here.

Tshern
Righto... Shazam a non-factor, extremely non-factorish, I dare say.

ALEMASTER
oh ok i thought tht he was equally as strong as supes and as mos fanboys always say he really strong so tht means in other words strong but anyway

Redatom65
superman has the most experiance he's the biggest benefactor
sentry and blackbolt are huge and captain marvel's back up

thanos loses

Tshern
Is someone talking about Captain Marvel? I thought he meant Shazam, the wizard.

Redatom65
billy batson is who i thought of

Laminator_X
This team probably have the right kind of destructive juice to finish Thanos, provided they could corner him somehow and isolate him from his tech resources.

Superman and Batson would essentially be blockers there to wear Thanos down and keep him tied up in physical combat. The Sentry and Black Bolt going all out probably have enough of a bang to disintegrate him if he's not prepped for their assault. We're talking Dragon Ball Z level blasts here, and not just concussive force. As I understand it BB's voice somehow causes matter to rip apart at the sub-atomic scale and the Sentry's power seems to be limited only by Rob's imagination. He's more like a Mad Jim Jaspers clone than a Superman clone, once you get past the window dressing.

Or maybe not. Thanos has certainly weathered some major league mojo in his time. It's hard to judge.

Murda Mase
Some people are crazy to think Thanos is so powerful he'd win. lol

He would get stomped.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Tshern
Is someone talking about Captain Marvel? I thought he meant Shazam, the wizard. Alemaster means Billy

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
ok i read the supes wonderwoman and shazam one so i thought i'd make my own so can he beat them

most would say yes but i thought i'd want to know your comments

A very tough fight... BB really can't use his most powerful effects without possiblely killing his teammates. I think that THANOS still has this but it would definately be a great one to see.

wink

CaptainStoic
I love Thanos, but these guys will put the boot to his a**, and throw him in a pocket dimension.

CaptainStoic
The fight would likely end like this one should.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.