Lich King Walks the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
This is the Lich King, after Arthas has freed him and now they are joined, he will face 3 challenges, all characters are fully powered versions, realistic fight set on an enormous battlefield roughly the size of the United states with Various rocks and Mountains, yet apart from that mostly clear flat land

1) frist off he fights Akuma, Goku and Ryu

2) Sephiroth, Cloud, Super Sonic

3) Dante, Kain (legacy of kain), Kratos (god of war) and all others before them in the Gauntlet are revived to fight again for all full team up against the Lich King

vpokdekjyafmidp
wtf? goku just owns everyone

MadMel
lich king is imortal.. the only people that can match him are kain and goku..

Burning thought
is Goku Human, or Humanoid, id like to know if he has a brain, Lich king has Godlike mind powers, he could probably mind control any human threats in this encounter, also his immortal and with a supposedly indestructable helmet, breastplate, and sword, how can he lose this one

MadMel
kain...kain is just as invincible as he is...and he has a way too powerful mind to be controlled..isnt goku part human, part saiyan or sumthing like that??

Jabba the Hutt
nope 100% saiyan

Burning thought
Regardless he still has a brain and almost anything with a brain or anything like a brain or thought processor can be mind controlled by the Lich king unless it clearly states they are 100% immune to mind control which few of these are, also take into account the lich kings mind control is extremely powerful since his mind was increased hundreds of thousands times more, he can see anything on the world and look in to the mind of others, and thats before he is joined with Arthas as his new body, now he has a physical form theres no telling what power he can unleash devil2

personally it was a mistake to put in any of the options on the poll of him being destroyed since he cannot die embarrasment , just defeated in combat i suppose. I think the only character who has a chance are those who are immortal and immune to mind control such as Kain, other than Kain i dont know about the others smokin'

kamikz
Where does it say that the Lich King is immortal and undefetable? Sargeras, who at least at the time was The Lich Kings superiour by far was killed by a guardian and some dragons, and Illidan wanted to use only his eye to blow up the roof of the world, thus blowing The Lich King with it. And gaining Arthas body didn't increase his power, it only gave him a better body and released him from his prison...

Burning thought
Originally posted by kamikz
Where does it say that the Lich King is immortal and undefetable? Sargeras, who at least at the time was The Lich Kings superiour by far was killed by a guardian and some dragons, and Illidan wanted to use only his eye to blow up the roof of the world, thus blowing The Lich King with it. And gaining Arthas body didn't increase his power, it only gave him a better body and released him from his prison...

first of all its common knowledge that undead are not as susceptible to death as humans since their already dead confused , for example if you put a few swords through the Lich King, its doubtful he would feel it, also it clearly states that when Arthas and the Lich King combined "Arthas became one of the most powerful entities the world had ever known", thats a quote from the story guide on WoW official site, also "the new and immortal Lich King", states that he is immortal which is from the same site. stick out tongue

At about this time now in the Warcraft Story the Lich King is probably greater or equel to Sargeras in power, only problem with Sargeras was that he was greatly weakened when he put foot on Azeroth. smokin'

anyway, its going to be very difficult to defeat a near godlike entity, who see's the minds of his enemies and knows what is happening almost all around the world, he can simply mind control Team 1, Team 2 could also probably be mind controlled, especially cloud since i heard his mind was his most vulnerable point.

Team 3 seams the only probable Team able of at least surviving the Lich King until he simply walks away with boredom of fighting big grin

MadMel
yeah, that'd be it..

Burning thought
hmm this didnt last long, or is it blatant that the Lich King will win this gauntlet, trouble is i always put immortal characters in my battles

kamikz
Originally posted by Burning thought
first of all its common knowledge that undead are not as susceptible to death as humans since their already dead confused , for example if you put a few swords through the Lich King, its doubtful he would feel it, also it clearly states that when Arthas and the Lich King combined "Arthas became one of the most powerful entities the world had ever known", thats a quote from the story guide on WoW official site, also "the new and immortal Lich King", states that he is immortal which is from the same site. stick out tongue

At about this time now in the Warcraft Story the Lich King is probably greater or equel to Sargeras in power, only problem with Sargeras was that he was greatly weakened when he put foot on Azeroth. smokin'

anyway, its going to be very difficult to defeat a near godlike entity, who see's the minds of his enemies and knows what is happening almost all around the world, he can simply mind control Team 1, Team 2 could also probably be mind controlled, especially cloud since i heard his mind was his most vulnerable point.

Team 3 seams the only probable Team able of at least surviving the Lich King until he simply walks away with boredom of fighting big grin

Yes, that site is made by fans of WoW, and most of it is speculation when they talk about the Lich King since we've never seen him in action. The Lich King serverd Archimond during the time fo rain of chaos, Archimond served Sargers, who was also greatly weakened during that time. So what says that the Lich King's power got so hugley greatened when he was combined with Arthas?
Sargeras was a titan/god, NerZul/Lich King was an orc leader before he was expelled to the frocen throne. From there his power only grew weaker as far as we know.

And they might as well mean the greatest at this time, and this quote is not 100% reliable as far as I know of. Sargeras was wounded by a magical sword, yes, but apparently that was a magic that the night elves and orcs could provide (since he got his sword from that place).

The Lich King is god like, but that he calls himself immortal is no reliable source really. I mean, Illidan could have killed him and the whole roof of the world with "sargeras eye", how can he be more powerfull then?

Burning thought
Originally posted by kamikz
Yes, that site is made by fans of WoW, and most of it is speculation when they talk about the Lich King since we've never seen him in action. The Lich King serverd Archimond during the time fo rain of chaos, Archimond served Sargers, who was also greatly weakened during that time. So what says that the Lich King's power got so hugley greatened when he was combined with Arthas?
Sargeras was a titan/god, NerZul/Lich King was an orc leader before he was expelled to the frocen throne. From there his power only grew weaker as far as we know.

And they might as well mean the greatest at this time, and this quote is not 100% reliable as far as I know of. Sargeras was wounded by a magical sword, yes, but apparently that was a magic that the night elves and orcs could provide (since he got his sword from that place).

The Lich King is god like, but that he calls himself immortal is no reliable source really. I mean, Illidan could have killed him and the whole roof of the world with "sargeras eye", how can he be more powerfull then?

My Quote are not from fans or forums, my quotes are from the Storyline that the developers Blizzard have on their site, it does say he is immortal and it does say that his mind is thousands times more powerful, he is one of the most powerful things in the Warcraft history and so he could undoubtfully annhilate all of this Gauntlet IMO and from the quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.