Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs. KC Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Pre-Crisis Darkseid

vs.

KC Gog

Juntai
Darkseid.

You mean Kingdom Gog, Kingdom Come was Magog.

the Darkone
The one that was imprison by superman and wonder woman son.

Mider
he still let them win i dont know what happend later, i say gog wins cause he could beat highfather and highfather is pretty equal to darkside is he not?

Validus
Originally posted by Mider
he still let them win i dont know what happend later, i say gog wins cause he could beat highfather and highfather is pretty equal to darkside is he not?
In raw power? No, DS would crap on Izaya.

Mider
well here are the guys he would womp

ganthet
phantom stranger
highfather
dc zues
shazam the wizard

he could womp each of them one on one but not all together they said he killed Mr m too

Mordum
Show me the scan where they said he killed Mr M.

manjaro
for the love of f ****ing god! how many times am i gonna have to drill it in your thick skulls!!!!! darksied was not afftected by the crsis therefore, there is no such thing as pre crsis darksied

Tshern
He was not? I've been living in an illusion of he being crappy ever since the crisis...

manjaro
stupid writers just want him to job for superman....thats why they show supes holding his own....like when the omeag force is spent or something eaqually ridiculous

the Darkone
Still Pre-Crisis Darkseid will sh** on Gog all day, and then bare him from the DC universe.

Mider
i dont know who would win how would darkseid do in the KC universe i mean gog beat the strongest GL, and the fastest flash in that universe not to mention other heavy hitters, and he wasnt traped he let himself lose to supermans son cause he was tired of his mission i suppose but yeah i mean Darkseid has been shown to make the gaurdians of the universe afraid of him even the lords of order and chaos so its not clear how strong he really is when he isnt jobbing.

the Darkone
Darkseid Full strength is =Normal Galactus>>>>> Q members.

Mider
who is talking about q members?

the Darkone
Pre-Crisis Darkseid will eat KC Gog for lunch then bring him back and kill him again for all eternity if Darkseid wants to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.