Havok,Gambit,Nitro, vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
Fight takes place in a abandoned City.

Asplode team has 1 hour of prep.

Can they take down the Hulk?

TheKahn
Hulk smash.

StyleTime
I must admit I have no idea who Nitro is. Fortunately, he won't be needed. Gambit and Havok can do this. Havok has already shown he can reduce Hulk to Banner form. Gambit will use his agility,reflexes, and some cards to distract Hulk while Havok gets ready. Havok will shoot a very concetrated beam at Hulk which will turn him into Banner. Gambit will then get carried away and blow up Banner.
Originally posted by TheKahn
Hulk smash.
Hulk might just get smashed.

TheKahn
Originally posted by StyleTime
I must admit I have no idea who Nitro is. Fortunately, he won't be needed. Gambit and Havok can do this. Havok has already shown he can reduce Hulk to Banner form. Gambit will use his agility,reflexes, and some cards to distract Hulk while Havok gets ready. Havok will shoot a very concetrated beam at Hulk which will turn him into Banner. Gambit will then get carried away and blow up Banner.

Havok can turn the Hulk into Banner? I did not know that. It would definitely give the team the advantage.

Black Adam
Originally posted by StyleTime

Nitro was the guy that killed captain Marvel. exposed him to nerve gas that gave him cancer.. at least thats what i heard.

His power is basically to blow himself up.

http://www.popcultureshock.com/pcs/gallery.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=16363

StyleTime
Originally posted by TheKahn
Havok can turn the Hulk into Banner? I did not know that. It would definitely give the team the advantage.
Yeah. I would say they easily take the majority, but Hulk still has his thunderclap. Black Adam gave them an hour of prep though, so I think they would figure out how to strike quickly before Hulk can actually get into the swing of things.
Originally posted by Black Adam
Nitro was the guy that killed captain Marvel. exposed him to nerve gas that gave him cancer.. at least thats what i heard.

His power is basically to blow himself up.

http://www.popcultureshock.com/pcs/gallery.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=16363
Hmm. I don't read or even keep up with Captain Marvel. He just...blows himself up? That explosion was a decent size. He may have some use after all. I guess he can knock Hulk over or something while Gambit and Havok do their thing.

jgiant
Hulk is not gunna let these punks punk him...he will bring that city down around their ears...HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!

StyleTime
Unless of course, the trio just sticks to my aforementioned gameplan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.