parallax vs thanos IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
Fight takes place in space.

Darth Kal-El
Parallax.

Pepito
Obviously Thanos. With ig he can delete concept of fear.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Pepito
Obviously Thanos. With ig he can delete concept of fear.

To bad he can only do it in the 616 universe, outside of the 616 universe the IG is useless.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mr Master
To bad he can only do it in the 616 universe, outside of the 616 universe the IG is useless.

The default setting for the match is a neutral universe where every power would work the same exact way compared to their own respective universes. Unless the thread creator specified otherwise or on another setting in a local universe such as DCU and MU.

GalacticStorm
Thanos with the IG.

Mider
i say parallax

Tshern
What exactly would Parallax do to him?

Mider
parallax is above eternity in my opinion i dont see anything that the IG can do to him

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
parallax is above eternity in my opinion i dont see anything that the IG can do to him

So was IG beyond Eternity. TIG takes this.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mider

He isnt. He unravelled time from the Vanishing point, a focal point of space/time. Its similar to disrupting the M'kraan crystal which even Legion did in Legion Quest and he certainly wasnt greater than Eternity even though his actions nearly wiped him out. It wasnt something he did directly through sheer personal power.

On top of that he was going to recreate the universe via chronal energy. After causing the eradication of the old DC universe he was going to use the chronal energies he'd absorbed to bring it about again whilst erasing events such as Coast City from history. It was time manipulation nothing more.

None of Zero Hour showed Hal to be beyond Eternity let alone the IG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.