Supergirl runs the Guantlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
1) Big Barda
2) Rogue
3) Titania
4) Rampage
5) She-Hulk (current)
6) Mary Marvel
7) Wonder Woman
8) Binary
9) Maxima
10)Phoenix (Rachel Summers... when she really cuts loose)

How far would she get?

Sixth_Winged
Loses against either WW or Binary due to their experience and own powers.

inamilist
stops at 7 for sure, check out SG #5

TheKahn
I'd say 7 stops her with a tough fight. There are several before Wonder Woman who could give her trouble h2h but if Supergirl uses all of her powers then she should win those.

CaptainStoic
So you believe that she would get past a Sage tweaked Rogue then?

JOE NUNEZ
she stops at ww.IMO

inamilist
for the most part her speed alone beats 1-6

TheKahn
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
So you believe that she would get past a Sage tweaked Rogue then?

I would think that Supergirl take the majority given her speed advantage and the fact that Rogue may not be as experienced at using her powers as the individuals she gets them from.

But Sage enhanced Rogue would be one of her tougher opponents until she gets to Wonder Woman.

Here is a absorption list for anyone who is curious.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=56&page=13

Validus
She gets through 1-6 with relative ease. Wonder Woman takes 8/10. 8-10 curbstomp her.

CaptainStoic
Hey that list of absorbtion is missing Vargas... I think I may have made a mistake by putting rogue so low on the totem pole... I mean with all of the abilities that she can bring to the table at will, i think that she may be able to beat Supergirl... after all she would be able to access Captain Americas fighting ability while having Gladitors strength and Silver Surfers cosmic ability coupled with the Hulks healing factor and.......etc..... lol I can't see her beating rogue, is that stupid or what?

CaptainStoic
What about Mary Marvel, couldn't she do a number on Supergirl? Here's an Adam Hughes sketch of Mary Marvel.

Validus
Adam Hughes is the king of drawing comic book women.

Mary SHOULD be the equal of Captain Marvel but it's never portrayed that way. The old Supergirl (Danvers) stomped her easily. I'd put Mary in about the fifth tier of strength levels in DC where as Supergirl is in the second.

CaptainStoic
hmmmm... ok. Here's another one of Supergirl.

Blair Wind
.....she beat thanos..............................Im thinking she just beats them all till rachel....shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.