Silver Surfer + Captain Universe powers Vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillAll
can galactus' former herald take him out, amped at 50 times his original power levels???

galactus cannot siphon off the original power cosmic for the duration of the fight. who wins?

spideycarnage
he'll only be half as stong as a full powered Galactus, so big G still wins.
But if were talkin about half powered Galactus, il still give the egde to him, because he has far more knowlege about the cosmic, than surfer, and he's may be able to out wit surfer since he's been around for billions of years.

CaptainStoic
Galactus.
Why?
Because When Morg decided to take more personal power than Galactus had endowed him with, Galactus removed the power cosmic from him, reducing him in power.

It was never stated whether or not Morg was weaker with the Waters of Life as opposed to his power scale when only possesing the Power Cosmic, but he did appear to be less powerful than he was when he defeated the Silver Surfer in their first battle.

Once Galactus removes the power cosmic from the Silver Surfer I'm almost 90 percent sure that under optimal conditions he would beat the Surfer... when I say optimal, I'm talking about Galactus being well fed before having a conflict with the Uni Power.

Full Powered Galactus 10/10

Jesse7
Except Galactus cannot just snap his fingers and instantly remove the power cosmic from his heralds, as proven when Johny storm turned on Galactus, and Galactus threatened J Storm to remove his cosmic powers, but J Storm was to quick for Galactus, in the end of that issue they reduced Galactus to a hollow suit.

Also Galactus has removed SS power cosmic before in the GOTG alternate universe, but a watcher revealed to SS that the power cosmic still resided in him, and SS drew it back out without Galactus.

Validus
Galactus 10/10

He wouldn't need to take the PC back. Surfer is not 1/50 of Galactus. He's not even 1/1000 as powerful.

grey fox
Galactus still wins.

Isn't it blatantly obvious that his heralds can't kick galactus's ass....

Jesse7
Well thats not true, the keeper from the alternate universe time line (GOTG) defeated a weakened galactus and could have killed him.

Invisble man reduced Galactus to a hollow suit.

The Kryptonian scared Galactus by threatening to kill him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Jesse7
Well thats not true, the keeper from the alternate universe time line (GOTG) defeated a weakened galactus and could have killed him.

Invisble man reduced Galactus to a hollow suit.

The Kryptonian scared Galactus by threatening to kill him.

Alternate universe- doesn't count.

Invisible man was bullshit

and galactus was afraid because it made supes look like a bad-ass.

Validus
Originally posted by Jesse7

Key word is weakened. I could beat Galactus if he was weak enough. This thread doesn't specify what level he's at so we assume he's at his peak and therefore Surfer is his punching bag.

KillAll
this thread is just ur typical everday galactus (not fully fed). somewhere around 50 percent. if you ask me, i think galactus is sent packin with the same power he bestowes big grin

the Darkone
Normal Galactus or Full powered Galactus wins, End of story. Galactus will sh** on SS.

Validus
Originally posted by KillAll
this thread is just ur typical everday galactus (not fully fed). somewhere around 50 percent. if you ask me, i think galactus is sent packin with the same power he bestowes big grin
He still takes 10/10. His heralds are just shadows of him.

KillAll
this isnt ur average herald though... damn, 50 silver surfers... but in 1 body??? i like galactus and find him (or atleast used to find him interesting) till they down played him in his role in the universe. i doubt he would do anything to surfer. especially at average levels of power. i think its just hype around this forum for people to say "big g always wins at full power". but i for one am jumping off the bandwagon. on average he's NOT that powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.