Jason Voorhees vs Marv/Sin City vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Might be a good fight

GODSCRIBE
Does Jason get any of his conventional weapons?

golem370
A machete

Tshern
He pretty much took more damage in Freddie vs Jason than his opponents can deal. Not even in their wildest dreams they could kill Jason. The movie was perhaps the crappiest ever, it wasn't even funny.

Juntai
I laughed through a lot of that movie.
But not as much as I laughed the time in a previous movie I saw Jason creep up on those kids sleeping, and zipped that guy into his sleeping-bag and hoisted him into the air and bashed him like a bat against a tree until he died. lol.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by golem370
A machete

Well then he obviously wins. Plus his durability is superhuman.

Tshern
I tried with no success. Although Freddie blinking his eye in the end made me give a laugh.

Kontraz
i laughed when freddie was brought to the real world and he looked up at jason, and you just saw the "ooohhhh sh*t" look on his face...

anyway, if this is comic jason, his healing factor is like that of wolverines... when wolverine is written badly and heals instantly. he had the top half of his body blown off and healed before the guys could reload their weapons.

grey fox
Originally posted by Kontraz
i laughed when freddie was brought to the real world and he looked up at jason, and you just saw the "ooohhhh sh*t" look on his face...

anyway, if this is comic jason, his healing factor is like that of wolverines... when wolverine is written badly and heals instantly. he had the top half of his body blown off and healed before the guys could reload their weapons.

Holy cheese.....

I mean i knew the guy had a healing factor but not that bloody good.

Needles to say Jason slices Kingpin open like a pig before marv goes down , having been decapitated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.