Silver Surfer & Sentry vs. Quasar & Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins? this would be an amazing fight.

GODSCRIBE
hello

Murda Mase
goodbye

soleran30
This fight is to hard to call for my simple brain

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Murda Mase
goodbye

Ma$e is garbage, and so are you!

Jesse7
I think Quasar could take Surfer, but Sentry would then take both Quasar and Photon.

Redatom65
genis-vell>other 2

Validus
Originally posted by Jesse7
I think Quasar could take Surfer, but Sentry would then take both Quasar and Photon.
Yeah, Sentry did an awesome job of taking Genis last time.

Jesse7
Sentry was holding back, and when he decided not to hold back any longer Photon sure looked like he was in a hurry to get out of there and far away from there.

Validus
"And though the power both men spit out is enough to shred entire worlds, Captain America knows they are actually still holding back."

Always found it weird how people managed to turn "they" into "Sentry". Oh well.

Photon teleported him because his job was done. Sentry and his buddies were beaten, well, except for Cage anyway. That whole "HE WAS SCARED OF THE SENTRY!!!11!1" dealio doesn't really work because it isn't supported.

I don't see what Sentry can do to a guy who could wake himself up from being KO'd at will and had to have his molecules spread out across the universe in different dimensions just to be killed.

Jesse7
Yes they were both holding back but after sentry said he would no longer hold back, I recall photon saying some thing like "Thats my cue to get out of here".

Have you seen Sentry's limits because I have not.

Validus
Originally posted by Jesse7
Yes they were both holding back but after sentry said he would no longer hold back, I recall photon saying some thing like "Thats my cue to get out of here"
Of course because Photon had no reason to drag out a fight. He wasn't there for a fight to the death. He was there to teach the Avengers a lesson.

Sentry can raise his power level all he wants (maybe not with Genis constantly power shunting him). He still has no way to beat Genis. What's he going to do to a guy who can wake up from being KO'd at will. Punch him? Good luck with that.

Jesse7
nm

Validus
Quasar and Genis take the majority by the way.

inamilist
quasar took out a watcher did he not?

since i dont know these things, would surfer or sentry be able to do that kind of thing? What about Genis?

(I know there are few sentry feats....)

GODSCRIBE
Yes, Quasar took out a Watcher. I suspect Genis and Sentry would be able to as well depending on the circumstances..i.e PIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.